Bored? (Smut)

HELLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FIREBALLS.

:3

I HAVE SMUT!!!!

Damn I just realized I over use this :3

But who really cares- no one gives a fuck-

As always

DISCLAIMER!!!!!

I don't ship the real people

Oh and also! Techno is going to be a half piglin (half human half piglin if you get what I'm saying-)

Just enjoy!

---

It was a cold winter day, Techno and Dream had to stay home because he couldn't get the doorknob to open, it looked like it froze in the night.

The two of them were playing some games to pass the time but it seems like they were just getting more bored.

Techno is now in the living room, he was close to the fireplace, it was cold even for the piglin.

Techno for a sec actually regretted building a cabin in the middle of nowhere where there is deep winter storms.

"Heyy Blood God? Where's the blob?"

"E"

"WHERE IS THE HOMELESS MAN!?"

"Blob!?"

"Where is Dream?"

"TECHNOBLADE!"

"Eee"

The voices in Techno's head awoke, it annoyed the hell out of Techno, he thought he could have a peaceful boring time by himself but of course that rarely happens.

"I don't know where he is-" Techno answered the voices, his tone was filled with annoyance.

"Then find him!"

"E"

"What if he got hurt?"

"Guys can we just kill him for money?"

"DREAMMMMM"

"Blob boy!!"

The voices in Techno's head were just like a mall, loud and obnoxious, some of the voices were a bit worried because they didn't see Dream in awhile.

"Oh my- no, I'm not killing him. And can some of you guys just stop being paranoid?" Techno got up and walked around, trying to find Dream.

"No!"

"Can you just find him?"

"E"

"E"

"E chain??"

"E"