The Begining To The End

Prologue 

The beginning to the end

It was the first day of school my senior year, my friends and I decided since it was Friday to go out and celebrate by sneaking into a club. It wasn't going to be easy but Alena said her brother could get us fake ID's so I was down last year of high school was defiantly about memories so this would be my first offense of my life. I was a good girl my parents worked I had no siblings so being with my friends is pretty much all I did was hang out with them Alena, and Susanna.

"Alright my ladies so tonight at seven we'll meet up at my place so that I can give your guys your new ID's I got pictures on my phone of you guys so don't worry my brother is a pro." Alena said as we walked out of the school doors going our separate ways.

"Hey Jewels, you okay with this right?" Suzy asked I nodded, although I was extremely nervous about it deep down inside this was my time to have fun and be a rebel.

"Yeah Suzy, I'm fine just wondering what I'm going to wear tonight is all." I said with a smile which she returned linking her arms in mines. "Good because I'm going shopping in your closet, you’re the one with the rich parents." She said laughing I shook my head. "Oh is that why were friends Suzy so you can raid my closet?" I said jokingly she stopped pulling me to a stop as well.

"Juliana, don't say that you know I love you like a sister, but yes I love your closet more." She said sarcastically and we both laughed as I made it to my car she got in as we drove to my house I would say we were rich but we lived comfortably as for Suzy she lives a couple blocks away so my parents weren't any richer then hers. My mother’s a stylist and she has many high end clients, my dad is a plastic surgeon which is why I never see him unless I make hospital visits to him and we have lunch or dinner.

I walked into the massive front Victorian door with Suzy right behind bumping into me I looked over a Suzy and shrugged. "I'll meet you upstairs, I'm going to see if my mom here." I said she nodded I turned and walked down the hall when I came to the door it was cracked open a little. I knocked lightly and peaked my head in, When my mom saw me she brightens up.

"Come in sweetie I'm glad you’re here, I have a client that I have to see and I will be going out of town for few days. Your father is aware of this so he will be checking in on you." She said rummaging through her papers.

"Okay Mom." I said sarcastically this was nothing new my parents never being home I was practically raised via phone or e-mail. My mom finally looked up from what she was doing. Giving me a tired look and walking over to me.

"Juliana, I know you don't like that I leave but this is my job sweetie. When you become an adult and find something you’re passionate about you will understand. If I stayed home in a few months you will be graduating from high school and going to college and I would be stuck here alone." She said pulling me in her arms. 'Well then you'll know how I feel' I thought to myself I pulled away and smiled.

"It's fine mom, don't worry plus I was going to spend the night at Alena's all the girls are girls night." I said she nodded kissing my forehead.

"Okay honey, just be careful and check in with your dad and I." She replied as I walked out the office door. I walked upstairs and into my room. I was surprised to see Suzy had already turned it upside down, cloths everywhere.

"Suzy! What the hell? You can never just look and put back can you?" I asked as she walked out the closet with a dark purple dress hugging her curves perfectly the back was laced to the waist line, she looked amazing.

"Oh you’re so getting some tonight." I said as she beamed.

"I knew it was the perfect dress when I pulled it out. Shit Jewels I can't believe we're fucking doing this I hope it turns out to be a blast." She said eyeing herself in the mirror. I smile I only hope she's right and these fake ID's are legit.