Chapter ten

Armani woke up from an odd sleep, having trouble remembering what she had dreamt of but knowing it wasn't the best either. Her head was hurting and her waist felt queasy.

She grunted and made to get up and head to the window for some fresh air when she felt a hand tighten around her waist. She looked down to see Blaze asleep, her hair messy and scattered and snoring softly with her mouth open.

Armani giggled. She looked adorable sleeping like that. She tried to get up again but the arm around her waist was strong and unmoving. She frowned now, wondering if Blaze was actually awake and holding her back intentionally.

"Blaze," she called out under her breath. The woman sporting dark red hair didn't move an inch. "I need to get up. I have to clean today."

Instead of letting her go, her arms tightened like a vice around her waist, pulling her even closer and nuzzling her neck. Armani felt her hair tickle her and she sighed. There was no getting through to her.

She settled back into the bed, letting herself be spooned by her girlfriend. It was nice anyway. She wasn't rushing anywhere.

"You'll help with the cleaning then," she said matter of factly to Blaze.

"Fair enough," she replied in a low tone, laughter and sleep filling her voice.

Armani giggled, stroking the fingers interlocked at her stomach. She felt a bit of guilt about Ripley. She knew Blaze would probably fight with her about it. She couldn't tell whether what Ripley had done was fine or not but she really didn't want them to get into a bad break because of her.

Blaze's fingers skimmed across her stomach and she lost her train of thoughts. There was no way this woman was trying to go again.

"Don't even think about it," she deadpanned with as much authority as she could but ended up just sounding cute.

"I'm allowed to at least think of it," she countered and kissed her neck. "It's a Saturday. Let's have fun, Rami."

Her voice was as seductive as a demon and Armani clenched her jaw, swallowing back her submission. Blaze knew how well she melted and was trying to make use of it. She wouldn't give in that easily. "No."

She waited patiently for the bite back or the coercion she was certain she would follow. There was no way a person as insatiable as Blaze would resist teasing her into saying yes. She held her breath and waited.

"Okay, baby," Blaze breathed into her ear before kissing her neck again and moving away from her.

"What?"

She turned back to see Blaze rising from the bed, pulling her tank top on over head and tying her hair away from her face.

Why wasn't she teasing her or pushing her to say yes? Blaze loved to see how far she could go before giving in. Was something wrong? Did she actually not forgive her the day before? Armani had a thousand thoughts racing in her head.

Blaze smirked, watching the angel's eyebrows furrow in worry and confusion. She sneaked forward and placed a kiss right on her forehead, covering the worry lines.

"What are you thinking so deeply about, Rami?" She asked, cupping her hands around her round cheeks and placing kisses everywhere. Armani pouted in defiance but she continued anyway.

"Nothing," she retorted. There was no way she was going to admit to playing hard to get just so Blaze would try to make her say yes and failing. It was weird. She didn't want to seem weird.

"Did you..." Blaze started, the edge of her lips lifting in a reading smile. "Did you want me to convince you to spend the morning with me messing you up?"

Her face heated and she shook her head quickly. "That's not it."

"So you meant it when you said no."

No. "Definitely."

She gave her a toothy grin. "Alright then. Let's get to cleaning." She walked out of the room, slinging her shirt over her shoulder. "Should we start with the bathroom or the kitchen?"

Armani sucked in her breath, feeling oddly annoyed by the turn of events. Why did she have to play hard to get like that? It had completely backfired. If she had tried pushing for it again, she would come off as dumb. She didn't want to act too comfy with Blaze and throw her off completely.

She fell back on the bed, feeling stupid all over again. She just had to say all that and cement the fact that she meant what she said. What was wrong with her? She covered her face with her hands, feeling her energy drain out when she heard footsteps nearing her again.

The bed dipped under her and a body dropped right on top of hers, strong fingers slipping under her shorts. She kept her face covered, unable to face her grinning girlfriend.

"Since when were you so coy?" Blaze laughed, pressing down on her thighs. She squeezed the molds of flesh softly and Armani let out a muffled groan.

"I'm not coy," she managed to get out from her sealed lips.

Blaze chuckled and pulled her hands away from her face before covering her mouth in a warm kiss. Armani subconsciously leaned in and she grinned, catching her wanting more. "I thought you wanted to clean."

She shook her head, wrapping her arms around Blaze's neck and pulling her in closer. "We'll do it later," she said. "So please..."

"You want me?" Blaze teased and she nodded shamelessly. "Look at you being so open," she laughed, leaning in again and kissing her.

Their tongues moved together in unison, earning small sounds of approval from both of them, especially Armani. She could barely hold in her desires as she wrapped her legs around Blaze's waist, not permitting her to move. Blaze didn't mind it. She loved it, even and proved it by grinding against her.

"Wait," Armani forced out when she finally skipped away from Blaze's kisses and her mouth found it's way to her neck. "Are you going all out now?"

"Do you not want that?"

"If I say no, will you stop?"

"No."

"Fair."

Author's note.

I'm so sorry. I took a lot more time then I thought to update. Please accept cutesy Rami and Blaze as sacrifice.

It was my birthday two days ago and among work and school, I barely had time. Thank you for reading anyway.

PS: if a partner or lover says no, please accept that no and do not force or manipulate them into it. Not everyone is being coy when they say no.