SHIFTING TO THEIR OWN HOUSE🏡❤️

Everybody had reached home safely. Kritika was also on her way to come back to India.

Rudraksh and Agastya were also planning to stay. And nobody was happier than Deepti. However, Jai Shankar was not really happy about the whole situation.

"One we enough to disturb my romance. Hey all of you guys. Shift to your own houses guys. How much time are you going to stay back. Go to your respective houses. Also, Amogh, if you wish to stay, make sure that you do not roam anywhere around my room. You guys have planned thoroughly to waste my retirement."

Arika and Abhimanyu looked at each other and laughed.

"Well wifey. Even I was thinking that maybe we should push off and you know, stay at my mansion. Maybe, we would get a bit privacy." Abhimanyu leaned closer to her ears as he murmured lightly.

"Okk." Arika shrugged. She was also really excited by decided not to completely show that on her face.

"Alright Dadu. Arika and I are going to shift to our mansion today itself. You are free to kick these two monkeys out any time you wish to." Abhimanyu said pointing towards Rudraksh and Agastya who looked instantly offended listening to the statement.

"Alright then leave." Jai Shankar said without any emotions.

"Come on baby. Let's go. Peace. Finally." Jai Shankar said as he dragged Anamika along with him. Anamika looked back at her children embarrassed.

"I did not even realize when these two came so close to each other. I did not even think that they would even be together after what happened in between them. But then again, god always has a better plan for everybody. Just like my parents found their happiness, I just hope that all my children find their happiness as well." Amogh said as now only he and Deepti were left over there.

Deepti rubbed his shoulder. She knew that he might be getting overly emotional.

"You okk?" she asked after giving him some time.

"I don't know. Will we never be able to find our daughter ever again Deepti? What did we do to deserve so much of pain?" Amogh who was always a smiling member finally revealed his fears.

"Our daughter is safe. Nothing... and I repeat again, nothing has happened to her. She might be miles away from us but she is absolutely safe. I can feel it. This is a mother talking to you Amogh. You must trust me." Deepti said as she slowly placed her head on his shoulder.

"Trust and hope. That's all we can do." Amogh said slightly rubbing her hair.

................................................................................................................................................................

"All right. Welcome to my very personal abode wifey." Abhimanyu said as he pulled Arika inside his house.

"And now, this is going to our house." Abhimanyu said as he pulled Arika in a hug.

"Uhhmmm..... excuse us guys. Bhai I hope that our rooms are also ready." Rudraksh said as he walked inside, Agastya silently following him.

"Seriously guys. And Rudrakash... you have your own house. Why don't you just go and stay there."

"Well, I love you so much bhai. And bhabhi do you have  a problem with us staying in here?" Rudraksh knew where he had to go to get his work done so he directly targeted Arika.

"Ummm no" Arika said almost immediately as she really did not mind staying with her brother in laws.

"Ohh god. Everybody is after my romance." Abhimanyu held his head in his hands and moved towards his room while Rudraksh laughed off loudly and also left for his room.

Now only Arika and Agastya were left there as he was still a mute spectator of everything.

"You must also go and keep your stuff in your room. And post that we would meet for dinner." Arika said as she kept a hand on his shoulder while he nodded.

Arika also walked inside her room as she saw that Abhimanyu was sitting there making a bad face.

"Come on Abhimanyu. Do not tell me that you are angry on your brothers for coming here. Grow up." Arika said shaking her head at him.

"You think about everybody else but me. What about me? I wanted to stay here with you alone. That Rudra. I know him very well. He is just here to disturb me. And you will see. He will go away once he is done irritating me." Abhimanyu complained just like he did when all of them were kids as he pulled Arika closer to him.

"You are the only one who has the ability and the superpowers to calm me down without even doing anything. Rest everybody is after my life." Abhimanyu said nuzzling his face in his neck.

"Ohh god. You guys are seriously something else." Arika said laughing hard.

Just as they were talking, her phone started ringing. She looked at her phone screen and saw that Kritika was calling her.

"Hello? Madam I am standing outside your house. Where are you?" Kritika said as she waited outside their house with her luggage in her hand.

Arika had send the location of their new house to Kritika earlier only when they were packing to move out from the Shekhawat Mansion.

"Abhimanyu, Kritika is here. I am going down to receive her. You also come." Arika said to Abhimanyu who nodded.

The two of them got down to see that Rudraksh and Agastya were still in the hall talking about something.

"Ohh brother. You have changed. I really thought that you would never return." Rudraksh said teasing Abhimanyu who threw a hanky which he was holding in his hand at him.

"Okk guys. We have somebody at our home. Behave." Arika told all the boys strictly and everybody stopped their banters at once.

She then went and opened the door and a young girl who was a little shorter to her pounced upon her and grabbed her into a bear hug.

"I missed you." Kritika Rastogi, Arika's best friend said as she and Arika hugged for a while and they entered the house.

But as soon as Kritika saw who was in front of her she shouted loudly.

"You??" 

...............................................................................................................................................................

OKAY! PATIENCE BABY PATIENCE- ME TO MYSELF.😶🤫

WE ARE SO FREAKING CLOSE TO 400K. I REALLY WANT TO COMPLETE THAT WITHIN THE NEXT TWO UPDATES.

😃😃😃

AND AND AND... WE SEE THAT KRITIKA MIGHT KNOW SOMETHING ABOUT THE BOYS IN HERE.💗💗

WHAT EXACTLY IS COOKING?? WHAT MIGHT HAVE HAPPENED WITH DEV THAT HE SUDDENLY DISAPPEARED.🤔🤔

 A LOT IS TO BE REVEALED IN THE NEAR FUTURE. YOU JUST NEED TO BE THE LOVELY AUDIENCE THAT YOU GUYS HAVE ALWAYS BEEN.🥰😘

LOVE YOU LOADS.❤️❤️

BYE BYE!!!!!!

OOPS....... I FORGOT, TARGET: 350+ VOTES, 530 FOLLOWERS.