🫀!! The touch of soul !!🫀

Hm:Karishma jiiiiiii(screamed out ks's name)..

And after hearing this painful scream of hm ks's nurvs started working again automatically and she held the rods of the goons in her both hands and stopped them.the goons stopped with a jherk..

Ks kicked in their stomach and blood came out from their mouths..and they landed on the ground harsly..ks looks at hm while breathing heavily while her bodie was paining like a hell.hm was still cryin while bowing her head hopelessly..

Ks(wispered):h..haseena..

Hm imidiyetly looks at ks..ks was trying to got up from the ground in a lot of difficultys..

Hm:Karishma ji..

A big smile appears in her tear soked face.She feels her heart started beating again.She imidiyetly got up from the groun and pushed the goons who were helding her hands with an extreme force..so that's why the goons fall in the ground with a jherk..and hm rans to her rakshash ji.

Hm sits besides ks in her knees and held ks's both shoulders.and pulled up her a little from the ground towards her and they both looks at each other eyes..

Hm:Karishma ji..Karishma ji app thik hai na?..

Tears were continuously falling from hm's eyes..Ks slowly nodded her head possitively.and warped her hand around ks's back and make her stand properly..

Ruddra:Uncle what's wrong with haseena..yeh kya karrahi hai bho?😡..

Shajahan:haseena yeh kya karrahi ho tum?jis isnaan ne tumhe kidnap Kiya usi insaan ki madat kase karsakti ho tum?..

Hm:abbu hum jante hai hum kya karrahe hai..paar app shayad bhul gaay hai ki app kya karrahe hai.app ek insaan paar piche se vaar karrahe hai.aur jo insaan piche se vaar karata hai use kayar kehte hai.agar himmat hai toh app Karishma ji paar samne se vaar karke dikahiye.haan hume pata hai inhone hume kidnap kiya.paar yeh apki tarha kayar nhi hai.kiuki inhone aj taak kabhi humara fayda uthaneki koshish hi nhi kiya.agar yeh chate toh kuch bhi kaar sakte the humare saath.paar yeh toh kayar hai nhi apki tarha..

Shajahan:hasenaaaa(shouts in anger)...

Ks looks at hm after hearing the words from hm's mouth.she was just gazing at hm like a statue....

Ruddra:haseena bohot badi badi baate karrahi ho tum.yahi hota hai jaab ladkion ko azad chod Diya jata hai..uncle apne apni beti ko kuch zayada hi freedom dediya hai.ek baar..bss ek baar hum donoki shadi ho Jane do haseena fir main tumhare pankh karunga..

Ks to ruddra:zaban pe lagam lagao thoda.kaheki agar humara dimag ghum gya na toh kuch bolneke layak nhi rahoge tum(in a heavy voice)..

Ruddra:o really?tumhe bohot gussa araha hai?toh yeh bhi sunlo haseena meri wofe hai..main jo chahu use kehsakta hun.tum bich mein bolne Wale hote kon ho?..

Ks:shadi hone wali hai Hua nhi hai abhi taak.aur agar ho bhi Gaya toh nhi tumhe yeh Saab bakwas baate haseena ko kehne ki koi haak nhi hai.kiuki bho biwi banengi tumhari.aur jo mard apne biwi ki samman nhi karta hai bho mardhi nhi kehlata hai..samajh gaay?..

Hm shockingly looks at ks after hearing all this from her..an unknown happiness flows inside her mind..
Ks and Ruddra both were gazing at each other agryly..

Shajahan:haseena yaha chali aoo chup chap humare pass..

Hm simply ignored shajahan's words and held ks's back more tightly to give her support..blood was continuously dropping from ks's lips's corner.which hurts hm badly..she imidiyetly took the eadge of her pallu and started cleaning ks's blood from her mouth softly..and for this ks slowly looks at hm.and started looking straight in hm's eyes..