Chapter 13

Ryan has been shaking in his boots. He still didn't forget the fact that his parents may know about him dancing. It was as if they would come to college any moment and withdraw his name and take him away from a place which is now considers his true home.

He was constantly checking his phone for any message from them but surprisingly no messages at all. He was at least expecting a phone call but even that didn't happen? Why is that?

He knows he isn't doing anything wrong. He is excelling in his classes, not indulging in any bad habits and keeping up his reputation as the perfect son.

Well not so perfect because of his liking for boys, particularly Ash. Speaking of Ash, Ryan admits one factor.

He is jealous. Very jealous.

And it's because of all those boys and girls who keep looking at Ash and even going to the extent of leaving letters in his locker. They even had the audacity to give Ryan the letters and telling him to give it to Ash.

Ryan knows that they're not official at all. Mainly because Ash is not rushing or forcing him at all. He is giving him all the time in the world and he is grateful for that. But he has an ugly feeling in his stomach.

What if Ash is secretly seeing guys. Ryan knows he can't accuse him of playing with him. He doesn't own him nor he is his boyfriend or anything. But still he doesn't want to believe that Ash may be seeing other people.

Right now he's taking a sigh of relief as he finishes his last paper for the semester and finally he's done with the first one. Now he can relax and also help with preparations for his parent's welcome which is gonna take place in three weeks.

He's currently walking back to his dorm room, still contemplating if he should talk to Ash about this or no? Ash will be in the dorm since his exams were over yesterday. They can talk about this right?

He opens the door and is greeted with the smell of delicious food which is being prepared by his roommate. He can't help but ogle over Ash, even though he's in casuals, he still manages to look so handsome.

"Hey, how was your exam?" Ash asks as he makes some spicy stir fry noodles.

"Pretty good. I'm so glad this semester is over. Now I can rest for sometime". He says as he puts his bag in the bedroom and goes to the kitchen and sits on the counter next to Ash.

"What are you making?" He asks.
"Today's special is spicy stir fry noodles with dumplings and seaweed wrapped rice. You did so well in your exams so a treat is a must".

Ryan was already hungry after listening to today's menu. He knew Ash had magic in his hands when it comes to cooking. The fact that he was preparing all this for him was making his heart flutter.

"I'm almost done, can you put out the plates". Ryan nods and proceeds to carefully put out the plates.

Soon the two boys were digging into the tasty meal and Ryan had to admit, Ash is the best cook. What can he not do? He cooks, keeps himself organized...well except for his room but that can be managed. Makes sure that everyone around him is happy and most importantly, he is caring and understanding.

He makes a perfect husband for real.

-

After the delicious lunch and cleaning up the kitchen, both boys decided to take a short nap before going to meet the others. Suddenly the doorbell rings.

"I'll take it". Ryan says and Ash nods before going back to looking at his phone.

Ryan opens the door and he truly wished that the ceiling should fall on him.