Chapter 16 ( Pats Funeral)

D'mir khai williams

D'mir khai williams

Today was pats funeral and to be honest my heads all over the place. Me and kiana haven't talked since our confrontation and i miss her. I know i shouldn't have left how i did but i know how my anger can get.

I was currently in the car driving to dracos house to pick him and kiki up . Snapping outta my thoughts i pulled in at his house. I pulled out my phone to text him.

blooda 🩸🔫
Wya??

i'm outside bitch ass nigga 😭

I locked my phone looking up seeing draco and kiki come out. Kiana had on a black dress with a white hand bag and some heels. While draco extra ass had on a black and white tux matching kiki .

"Stop staring and open the door dude" draco said breaking my thought process. " My fault" i said unlocking my doors. Draco over grown ass jumped in the back forcing kiana to sit in the front .

She got in and adjusted her seat as i just eyed her . Kiana had every right to be mad at me but ion like this ignoring shit . "hm" i said handing her the aux . She grabbed it without saying anything and just played her music.

"Kiana" i spoke loud enough for her to hear me causing her to look up letting me know she was listening. " Look i'm sorry, But you gotta be patient with me , i have anger issues and anxiety but im pretty good at hiding both i take my medicine when im supposed to and go to all my doctors appointments and I know i should've never reacted that way and this is not an excuse but im truly sorry" i spoke from my heart.

"It's fine and im also sorry, i know how u feel towards me and i shouldn't have called you my friend, but can we finish this later" she said back. " Fasho" i replied.

" So when yal just gon stop playing and be together" draco said from the back lowkey startling me , " mind your fucking business and get out" i replied turning off the car.

Turning my attention back to kiana i grabbed her face and leaned in for a passionate kiss. she kissed me back and i got out walking to her door opening it.

Walking up to the church was weird because i haven't been here since a youngin . I believed in god it's just with all the shit i been doing i ain't know how to balance god in my life .

We walked in the church and found somewhere to sit . Seeing pat in that casket was different. Nobody knows but this was fucking with my mental .

The paster got on the podium and began to talk . " We are not here to mourn the death of Kentrell Smith instead we are here to celebrate it. Kentrell was a family man , a cousin , an uncle , a father and a son. He died at the young age of 17 on November 23,2023. you may now view the body amen "

I was on the verge of tears and was ready to go . I grabbed Kianas hand tight and walked to the casket. We both viewed the body and walked away. We went and gave our condolences to his mother and siblings got draco and left .

The car ride was silent nobody talked . I didn't have the energy to talk and draco ugly ass was just sleep . I looked over at kiana and asked her was she hungry making her look up excited asl from her phone .

" Yes i want mcdonald's, 10 piece chicken w a medium caramel frappe" . I just nodded my head and pulled into mcdonald's since it was literally right here.

I handed gave her the food and drove her to her house . "Aye D'khai  get yo ugly ass up and get out" i said hitting him with some papers . " aight bitch boy stop" he said before getting out running inna house .

I wasn't gon chase him i just went home . Today drained me and i wanted some sleep. I pulled in my driveway locking my doors and hopping out. I walked in my house taking my medicine before getting in the shower.

I put on a white beater and some boxers before calling kiana . " Hey baby" She said while the phone connected. " Hey mama" i replied turning my game on.

We just stayed on the phone and talked for hours. I finally got sleepy and got inna bed . "Goodnight kiana" i said to her . " Goodnight D'mir" she replied in a soft tone .

I turned the lights off and drifted off to sleep. It was weird tho because it felt like someone was watching me but i ignored it and fell asleep. GOODNIGHT 🤪🤪🤪

Chapter over
whatchu think??
Yall fw it ??