A Mermaid and a Vampire

"Happy 18th Birthday Sapphire" My Eldest Sister Topaz Shouted waking me up..

"What The Frigging Time is it Topaz" I yelled.

"7:30, Now Sappy Stand Up U got duties todo today..like going on land" She replied.

As I heard like going on land.. I stood up and hurriedly to the bathroom to get ready..

I wear my favorite Pink Silky Knee Length Dress and for my face I have my Smokey Royal Make up and my hair was tied up to a messy bun were my fringe were down,.

Oh My Name Is Sapphire Im A Mermaid Princess,, I'm the youngest and Im Eighteen today.. I have Three Sisters so I'm the fourth..

I have Waist-Lenght Aqua Hairstyle,Pink Glistening Lips,Tanned Skin(for staying so long on the beach),Rosy Cheeks,Very White Shiny Teeth and for my eyes... I have Long Thick Lashes that make my eyes look So Much Hot and Alive,My Eyes were Aqua Blue and soooo Pretty, And everyone says that I'm the most prettiest mermaid in the world and mesmerizing too...

So As I exited my room and goes to the dining room where everybody was..

"Happy Birthday SAPPHY" they all greeted..

I smiled and thanks them..

"Bzzzzz.. Shall we eat?" I asked And they nodded..

We sit on our Respective Seat...

The Waiters came out and we all have "Stewed CRAB,Lobster, Coral Cake, Seaweeds, and Cake Seaweeds, And pile and pile of seaweeds..." Ofcourse we can't just eat our own kind,.

As soon we finished eating..

"We'll, It's time to go Dear," My Dad (King Spencer)..

Okay then.

"Sappy Dont Forget to come home at eight..","Our Gifts..""There's a hut with everything u need near the shore and the password is "131429," and there are bunches more..

"Ok,Yes,Ok,YEs,Ok,Yes ...STOP!!!" I shouted..

Yes... Im kinda Annoyed..

----------------

The End!!

Joke.. Please Fan,Comment,Vote :)