15 , dont get the deal

WRIOTHESLEY"so

WRIOTHESLEY
"so..."

you awkwardly fiddled with your fingers.

Y/N
"... im sorry."

WRIOTHESLEY
"for what? whatre you sorry for?"

Y/N
"i thought about what you told me ⎯ how whenever you try to communicate im always being immature. im sorry for that."

he pulled out the chair near your desk and sat down, his eyes softening when he met yours.

WRIOTHESLEY
"thank you for apologizing."

he cleared his throat.

WRIOTHESLEY
"im also sorry ⎯ for accusing you like that earlier. i got annoyed at you when you started to get upset because of it."

you nodded, acknowledging his apology.

Y/N
"im just scared, i guess."

WRIOTHESLEY
"of what?"

Y/N
"im scared that if i let you back into my life again, id get attached ⎯ and im scared of getting attached again."

WRIOTHESLEY
"dont be scared ⎯"

Y/N
"how could i not be scared?"

WRIOTHESLEY
"what do you mean?"

Y/N
"you up and left me without any explanation ⎯ and the whole entire time i thought it was my fault, i thought you left because i wasnt good enough, because i wasnt fulfilling your needs ⎯ but it turns out you broke up with me because of your mental health; and i didnt find out until a month later."

WRIOTHESLEY
"y/n ⎯"

Y/N
"and youre on about some 'dont leave me' bullshit when youre the one who left me!"

WRIOTHESLEY
"stop being mad at me ⎯ you know the reason why i left."

you laughed at him in disbelief.

Y/N
"dont be mad? are you serious?"

WRIOTHESLEY
"i did it because of my mental health and for your future career. i did you a fucking favor, y/n. dont fucking yell at me and blame everything on me when i couldnt help my mental health!"