Chapter Three

Timothy stayed until my dad came and got me, I didn't know what to do when I started thinking Timothy knowing what happened to me, let's say it's a gut feeling I suppose. And yet still need to figure out who sent me those flowers. They were beautiful don't get me wrong, but lilac?? How'd they know my favorite flower? Once my dad drives us home I never saw Timothy for the rest of the day, probably had things to do not like I cared or anything, but what bothered me the most was, why was he so fixated on what had happened to me? Is he like an undercover cop or something?? I head inside the house with my dad following behind with my stuff in his hands. Everything looked normal like nothing has been touched, I started heading upstairs to my room hearing my dad set my suitcases down next to the stairs. "I'm gonna start making dinner," he said I didn't respond. I walked into my bedroom as flashbacks to that night flooded my brain, hearing and seeing everything had happened, I started to panic a bit shutting the door hoping the images in my head would stop. I heard my dad ran up the stairs hearing me having a panic attack, I felt his arms around me. My days tried to calm me down and telling me to breathe, I felt like I couldn't breathe, felt like I was choking, he held my tight and starting rocking us back and forth trying to calm me down the best I can."shhh it's ok, it's gonna be ok." He whispered in a soft tone as he rubbed my back gently with his hand.
After a few minutes of being in the floor and my panic attack was over, I wiped my tears and started but slowly open my door once more but this time my father was standing beside me, I took a deep breath and walked into my room as it was left how I left it the other day, except for the blood spot that hasn't been scrubbed out of my rug, I look over at my dad and pointed at the dry blood on my rug, "I'll get it out tomorrow when you go back to school." He said leaning against my doorframe, I looked around to see if anything as taken. And I noticed my mom's necklace was missing, and started to frantically started looking around my room for it. "What is it? What are you looking for?" My dad asked confused. "Mom's necklace," I said in frustration. That was the only thing I had of her, to remember her by and I couldn't find it, I searched everywhere. "Do you think you dropped it somewhere or placed it in area you might've found it?" He asked tryna jog my memory except I knew where I put it, and it was on my dresser next to my family photo. "No because I put it here next to the photo where I can see it." I started to get really frustrated and wanted to destroy my room just to find that necklace, my dad walked up to me and hugged me tightly out of nowhere. "It's gonna be ok, we will find it I promise," he said in soft tone. I wrapped my arms around him tightly as I started crying, it was the only thing I had of here besides her pictures, I should've worn it so I wouldn't have lost it. My dad wiped my tears and looked at me. "Once we find it I'll buy you a small box to put it in so you know where it'll be," he nodded in reassurance before leaving my bedroom, leaving me by myself with my thoughts.
It was six o'clock at night and I was downstairs in the kitchen table with my dad making dinner, I couldn't keep my mind off of that necklace, my dad walks over setting my plate of food down in front of me, it was spaghetti for dinner, can never go wrong with that. He said across from me as I was poking at my food as he started eating and noticing I barely touched my food. "Jazz, you need to eat, you haven't eaten in a few days," he said. I didn't listen to him. "I'm not hungry," I said in a more bland tone. He got a bit frustrated with me, but can you blame me, I'm not much of an eater especially if I'm upset. "Listen, I get it that you're upset that your mom's necklace is missing but it shouldn't affect you from eating.." he said in a stern and frustrating tone. I sighed and laid back in my seat slightly frustrated. Until my dad slammed his hands on the table in anger. "Eat!" It made me jump, the fact that he is forcing me to eat is unlikely, because he doesn't really had to force me to eat if I wasn't really hungry, yeah I'm skinny but not that skinny. Like skin and bones. "What if she doesn't want to eat? You can't force her," a raspy voice said. That voice, it sounds strangely familiar. We turned over to the person who said that who was standing next to the screen door but they were outside with their hood up. "And who the hell are you?" My father asked even more frustrated. The hoodie, it was familiar and bloody. The figure turned his head slightly, he was smiling. His skin pale white, 'Jeff, what did you do?!?' A flashback from that night, his name was Jeff, but what is he doing here and what did he want. "My name, my name doesn't have to do anything on what I'm about to do to you," his psychotic smile and tone said it all, my heart racing against my chest, he turned around to face us, his hands in his hoodie, his hair hiding his eyes as he started laughing like crazy. I was about to get up until he said,"Nuh uh uhhh, sit back down, and this time I'll make sure you're dead." He started pulling out his blade, it looked like a knife. "Jasmine run!" My dad got up as I started running, I didn't know where to go so I ran out the door just to run into some other people, a guy with a blue mask with black holes dripping with black ooze coming from it, and he wasn't alone, "look what we have here, a girl that should've been dead by now," a woman's voice from behind as I quickly turned around and it looked like she was wearing a expressionless mask, she had black hair and and wore a black dress, as she too had a knife in her hand. Why did they want me dead all of the sudden? Was I supposed to be dead but somehow survived? I started backing up, but back into someone as I felt hands on my shoulders as it gave me the chills. Until I felt a gun against my temple. I heard screaming from the kitchen saw blood splattering all over the walls and watching the shadow figure of Jeff killing my father. "No! Let me go!" I screamed as I struggled to get out of this person's grasp, but the had a strong hold on me. I started crying. "Aw no need to cry.." the woman with the mask said. "Yeah this won't take long at all.." the guy in the blue masked added. I heard a loud ringing sound in my ears, I didn't know where it was coming from but it hurt I covered my ears as hard as I could but it was too much to bare as I soon passed out.
"Why didn't you let us kill her?! We almost had her!" Jeff yelled in anger. "Well we need her alive, she must stay alive until I say so." An unfamiliar voice said. It was cold as I woke up from all the yelling the people were doing. The door opened it sounded heavy, I sat up slowly until the footsteps approached me. "Look who's awake finally," Jeff said as he smacked me across the face a little too hard where I tasted blood. I spit the blood into his face. "Oh you little-" he was cut off by an another person. "Jeff stop!" His voice was familiar to me, as I look up and saw a guy with a white mask and tan jacket with blue jeans. It was the guy from before when I saw at school that one time, so I'm not crazy! Great to know. "Masky why do you even care? She should've been dead by now but you listen to that guy?!" Jeff growled in frustration. So the guy in the mask is Masky, noted. Masky set down a tray of food in front of me, as I went to move I heard chains aside looked down and noticed I was chained to a wall. Masky crouched down to my level as I could tell he was looking at me through the eyes of the mask. "Eat. You'll need your strength." He said. He seemed to care about my health but he's one of them so why does he care, he could've killed me like all the rest of them. He stood back up as Jeff scoffed in disgust, and shook his head and left the room, it seems like I'm in the basement or like dungeon of some sort. "Why am I here?" Why did you keep me alive?!" I couldn't take the fact that I'm still here, and the fact that they killed my father in cold blood. I got really angry and ended up pushing the tray too hard where it hit wall too hard where the food splatted and the tray falls to the floor making a loud noise. He sighed, but he wasn't frustrated with me, he was more calmer like the others. "You'll understand everything once we get you settled in," he said. He grabbed the tray and cleaned up the mess I made and headed out the room. What did he mean by that? I lay down on the cold ground. I placed my hand on my abdomen and noticed my bandages were off, I lifted my shirt and notice my stab wound was completely healed. No scarring or anything. "What...?"