2

"And that one goes to table 3, lass." instructed the owner as Camilla walked over to him with an empty tray as her skirt swished and swayed with each movement of her fair hips which were covered by her skirt and farthingale. Since she wasn't risking herself being frozen to death on the sea, she docked her ship and stayed at her home in Port Royal in the night because she was not risking her identity as the pirate princess, Ruby Rose.

Fortunately, during the colder months of the year, her skin changed from a summer tan to fair, the color of fresh fallen snow; making it impossible for guards to recognize her as the pirate princess. Since she worked as a barmaid, she would be able to get information on her new targets while they thought of her as a beautiful flower that was just curious. it also helped that her uniform helped out with coaxing information out of them.

her uniform was simple; a ruffled loose-fitted wool bodice that was the same color as her eyes, a plain skirt with a few pine-colored roses on the hem with a farthingale hidden underneath it and a snowy white apron with a bow on the back, leathery boot heels that were the color of soot. her long blood red locks were in a braided bun with golden strands mixed in as in her ears were a pair of silver earrings, decorated with a diamond drop with black baroque designs and tiny pewter keys dangled from her ears.

"Ah, my prized Camilla. here." he placed three glasses on the table as Camilla put them on her silver tray. "Those three go to table 2, lass." the woman nodded her head and walked to her destination. along the way, she accepted tips in the form of gold coins left behind as she took them up and placed them in her apron's secret pocket. once she got to the destination she was told, she began her process. "Alright, i have.. one Wassasil.."

clink.

"one glogg.."

another clink.

"and one mulled wine."

as she sat down all the drinks that were ordered and listed them off, she was not only popular among men, she was popular with women also. "Dear girl, what do they call you?" she heard one of the ladies she served ask her as she let out an innocent giggle. "Camilla when they are sober, a wench when they are sauced. but NEVER girl." she responded coolly, her emerald eyes shimmering under the lights as she walked away back to the owner as he placed a single glass as she took it and placed it on the silver platter she carried.

"and that one goes to table 1 in the back, lass." She nodded once more and walked away. as she was walking, she was reciving not only tips, but letters proclaming their love for her. She would always read some when she got home from her work along with counting the tips she got during her shift. men who claimed to love their wives fell into her trap, tempted by Eve. Women who claimed to love their husbands fell into her trap as well, tempted by Lilith.

She got to her destination as she stopped mid- walk. Sitting at the back was... Elizabeth Swann?! She snapped out of her shock and looked at her. "one hot-buttered rum." as she set it down in front of her gently, Elizabeth looked up at her with her large dark browns as she whispered quietly: "Thank you.. Um.. what is your name?" implored by that question, she met her gaze. "I-it is Camilla. Camilla Bonny." she whispered back, her face a soft and light pink at the cheeks.

"As in Anne Bonny's younger sister?"

"Yes.. it is.. I already know who you are, lady Swann. you helped Jack Sparrow defeat Davy Jones and became Pirate king.. if only for a little while."

Elizabeth seemed slightly flustered at the memory. "Oh goodness, that is one memory i do not wish to relive again." Camilla giggled sweetly at those words until she heard the owner call out for her. "I need to get going, lady Swann; It was nice meeting you!" she said, her dark emeralds shimmering under the lighting as she walked away, leaving Elizabeth alone with her drink and thoughts. her heart was beating so fast at the sight of Anne Bonny's younger sister who was more beautiful than in the stories spun about her by Elizabeth's servant girls.

Elizabeth had wanted to know who the beautiful maiden was that was causing all her servants to act like love-struck girls and now that she met the red-haired, green-eyed beauty.. She doubted that Camilla would leave her mind alone and she now wanted to court the beautiful angel with the rose petal hair and dark emerald eyes.. She watched as Camilla, the barmaid talking to the owner of the tavern she was in as she placed a few drinks onto a tray she carried on her arm as she had a slight sway in her hips as the skirt and farthingale followed her movements.

She had even watched as Camilla playfully flirted with a few male customers as she lightly slapped the hand of one of them away when they attempted to touch her arse through her skirt and farthingale, smiling sweetly as she did so. Dear god, she was perfect. It was no wonder why so many fell for her charms, her beauty and who she was in her workplace. After Camilla's shift was over, Elizabeth watched as Camila wrapped a pale petal pink shawl around the bodice of her uniform and gathered any tips or letters addressed to her and put them in a basket she seemed to use for the coins and letters as she bid farewell to her co-barmaids and her boss.

Camilla walked down the streets, saying hi to people who she passed as she smiled innocently. She wished for this peace to last.