Wide Awake

Hey there!

This is my first story on Wattpad, and I decided it to be about werewolves! Also, I made the main character a friend of mine, her name is Angel!

I find it funny, because she doesn't really like werewolf stories, and I am trying to change her mind about it, anyways, on with the story right?

Please vote and comment on what you think about ^.^

Chapter One

Never Would Have Thought...

"ANGEL!" I heard my younger brother yell. I continued to run down the stairs, into the kitchen. I stopped, turning slowly to the fridge.

"I'M GOING TO KILL YOU I SWEAR!" I heard him yell again. I couldn't help but to laugh, as I opened up the fridge. I mean seriously, what's so wrong about spilling a bucket of ice cold water onto a sleeping brother?

Oh... Yeah, oh well.

I took out my orange juice, and poured myself a glass. I downed it in seconds, because seriously, orange juice is amazing.

I then walked back up the stairs where I heard my brother's shower on, and then walked into my own bedroom, and taking some clothes, then heading to the bathroom to take a shower.

After my shower, I blow-dried my hair, and let it hang in curls. I placed some eyeliner, making my green eyes look better. I then dried myself up and dressed up into some faded jeans, with a blue shirt, and a matching blue scarf. I then put on some blue sneakers, and a black sweater.

I walked out of my bedroom and ran down the stairs where my brother was eating his cereal.

"Do you think did came he home last night?" I asked Alex. He shook his head.

"I stayed up until 6 this morning, I don't think he will come back, I mean he was gone for a month already, mailing us cheques for groceries, and I checked the mail yesterday, and another one came. I don't think he'll be back fro a while Angel," He said in a soft voice. I know he was trying to tell himself that, I mean he's only 13, while I myself is 17.

I went to him and awkwardly patted him on the head, causing him to laugh.

"I know, I know, I am pretty bad when it comes to emotions,leave me alone about it," I laughed along with him. He on the other hand, went and hugged me.

We were an odd pair of sister and brother. While I am the older one, I am more immature and can't spell out my own emotions. Alex on the other had is very mature for a 13 year old boy, and easily let's you know how he's feeling at any given moment.

"We better go if we don't want to be late Alex," I told him, he nodded, before placing my and his own bowls in the sink and putting away the milk. I went and placed away our cereal.

He went and got his book bag, and I went and turned on the car.

Once I dropped him off and went to my own school, I was greeted by my friend Hailey.

"ANGEL!" I heard her yell. Why does everyone seem to want to yell my name nowadays?

"WHAT," I laughed at her pained expression as she was holding her ears with her hands.

"I got a boyfriend," she said after she recovered. I nodded.

"That's it? Just a nod?!" She asked with wide eyes. I laughed at her. She was always shy around people and stuttered while talking to new people, so hearing news that she a got a boyfriend was pretty spectacular.

"Okay, okay, what's the poor fella's name?" I asked her, receiving a slap on my arm.

"His name is James Scorns," She said excitedly.