chepter 31

Athour pov

AFTER 1 AND HALF YEAR.

A man walking towards his basement only his shouse clicked sound can be heard. His face is emotionless cold eyes and dark auora surround him Making anyone tremble in fear. He went and sit infront a man who is tied on chair body cover with blood and sweat. He just smirk at him.

Man : how are you *smirk*
?? : l-let m-me go p-please.
Man : how can i you dare to touch my women.  No one dare to touch what's mine *cold*

He toucher him and last killed after this he went to his room. He saw his wife sleeping peacefully he change into something comfortable and went beside her putting his arms around her. She trun and snuggle more in his chest and wisper

?? : where did you went Tae.

Yes it's taehyung and yn..

Tae : nowhere love go to sleep.

He crass her hairs. He wisper Before falling asleep.

Tae : thank you for not leaving me that day.....I won't let anyone hurt you love.

How...they are married and....what happened that day...sooo let's go in past.....

FLASH BACK

Doctor come out of O.T and spoke with sign.

Doc :sorry...but she sleep in coma

Hearing this taehyung felt his world collapsed.

Doc : but good thing is that she won't stay in coma for long time.

He spoke but they got confused.

Jimin : what do you mean.
Doc : I mean she can wake up in some days or some weeks or some months

All of them signs in relief. Evryone went to home ex Tae as he stay with her. He went to her room and sit while holding her hand.

Tae : thanks for not leaving me but that doesn't mean you can sleep. Wakeup soon love. *teary eyes*

It's been week

Taehyung always stay with yn in this week Taehyung become more cold Ruthless and heartless.

Today lisa is staying she was sitting and scrolling her phone but accidentally her eyes fall on yn and saw her hands moving realizing she called the doctor and soon whole family come to hospital.

Tae : how is she lisa *cold*
Lisa : I don't know I saw her hand moving maby she wakeup from coma.

Taehyung's eyes showing hope that maby she wakeup evryone feel sympathy for Tae seeing his condition soon doctor come outside and spoke

Doc : congratulations she wakeup from coma. She fine just need proper rest and healthy food.

Before anyone can say anything Tae run inside and saw yn sitting on bed with pale face. He take her in his arms. He close his eyes feeling her patting his back. Soon whole family come and smile Taehyung's boxy smile.

After one month.

Taehyung take care of yn like baby in this whole month making family awwd at the couple. He became more possessive and more protective for her. And today is the day they are waiting for today is yn and Taehyung's marriage