~ Chapter 37 ~

Chapter 37
Saturday September 24th
Lennon's POV

"Thanks for that" I let Harry inside of the house. "I don't know what my parents would have done if they saw you out of nowhere"

"Probably beat me up or something" Harry shrugged.

"Most likely" I agreed with a shrug. "Theo's excited for movie night"

"He knows I'm here, right?" Harry joked.

"He does" I laughed. "He's still excited"

"I'll consider it progress" Harry clapped his hands together.

I agreed with him, even though a few days ago Theo made it very clear to Lyanna and I that Harry is most definitely not his friend. There's no reason for Harry to know that however, so I keep it to myself.

"Mommy!" Theo came running in, right past Harry without even seeing him, and over to me. "Is your fwiend here yet?"

"He's behind you actually" I pointed to Harry, and Theo slowly turned around.

"Hi Theo" Harry waved. "I like your shirt. Buzz Lightyear, yeah?"

Theo shyly waved at him and looked down at his shirt, and then nodded at Harry.

"Are we going to watch Toy Story tonight? It's your favorite, yeah?" Harry engaged in conversation. Stupidly, I found myself standing there like a proud mother, but not to my actual child. To Harry. He actually is trying to spark up a conversation that I didn't whisper yell at him to start.

Then I realized how stupid I sound at being proud of a man for talking to his child and then I was over it.

Theo eyed Harry suspiciously. "How you know dat?"

In seconds, Harry was darting his eyes at me for help. And there it is.

"I told him that" I looked at Theo and took the fall. Harry knew himself that Toy Story has been his number one because even when Theo was a baby it was the only thing on TV that would calm him down, I just confirmed it still was his favorite when I had my talk with Harry.

"Why?"

"Just came out in conversation. Harry loves Toy Story too" I told Theo, trying to change his mind into positive thoughts and not that I betrayed him in the worst imaginable way.

"Toy Story is mine!" Theo glared at Harry, declaring it with a bit of an attitude.

"Hey" I said sternly and looked at him. "That's not a kind tone"

Theo looked guilty and sighed. "Sorry mama"

"Thank you. Apologize to Harry"

Theo looked at Harry and mumbled. "Sorry Harry"

"It's okay Theo" Harry spoke quietly.

I picked Theo up and held him on my hip. It's not common for Theo to snap at people like that.

"Let's go find a movie to watch, okay?" I looked between the two boys, who both nodded at my direction. The three of us walked into the living room, where Theo had apparently been compiling blankets on the couch for movie night.

"For me, momma, Lia, Atti, and Harry" Theo muttered Harry's name, but pointed to a blanket on each name he called out. I glanced over at Harry, whose eyes were lit up when he realized Theo actually included him in the blanket sorting process. It was sweet, and quite unexpected.

"Good job teddy bear" I complimented. "Alright, I have to go make bottles for the twins real fast. Do you want to pick out a movie?" I handed Harry the TV remote and Theo's eyes went wide.