𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗬-𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘 ─ 𝗠𝗨𝗦𝗧 𝗕𝗘 𝗠𝗢𝗥𝗘 𝗗𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗘𝗥𝗢𝗨𝗦

"And here we go again." Commented sarcastically Yunho while laying his lower back against the side of the bed Somi was sitting on under the blankets. He was aware that such a comment could shake something inside Mingi and
the former glared at him as a warning not to start his childish tantrums.

"Not the time, Yunho." Scolded Hongjoong without even giving him a look.

Seonghwa was the one who stopped Yunho from retorting by asking the question that Somi had been inquired about a lot recently, yet the answer was always the same, it never changed and she couldn't decide whether that was a good or a bad thing.

"How are you?" The oldest male questioned as he pointed both of his elbows on the mattress and placed his back on top of his hands to support it.

The woman shrugged her shoulders, "Fine, I guess." She answered lightly, "Even if I haven't been sure about that for a while now."

"What matters the most is that you're alright physically." Hongjoong stepped in between her and Seonghwa.

Wooyoung rolled his eyes and slapped the leader's shoulder, who wasted no time to throw daggers through his look. "Gosh, show some empathy, will you?"

Hongjoong didn't think twice about not replying to Wooyoung since he was aware that the younger male wouldn't have comprehended the actual meaning behind that question: Wooyoung was the type of person to see only black or white, good or bad, did not incline middle grounds. And San was the same but with a marked innocence.

The leader dragged his orbs back on the hospitalised girl, however, before reaching her, his eyes met with Seonghwa's, the member he had the most affinity with and the one he had the most trust in. For that, when Hingjoong analysed the oldest member's expression, he did not doubt that Seonghwa had understood what he meant by that question, but was silently scolding him for his lack of tact, especially around people who cared for her in a special way.

Somi rubbed her dermis by running her hand through her hair, "I am." She clarified dryly. "Anyway, I've spoken with Jongho." With that simple sentence, she managed to catch everyone's attention, even Yunho's, whose presence seemed to be rather superficial, since he was there only because the whole group had decided to go there, and not because he cared to pay a visit to the blonde girl. "He was alright and worried for all of you. And appeared rather regretful for not telling you anything."

Yeosang scoffed, "That prick."

"He had created a pill that helps people having Déjà-vu. His goal was to find someone that could finance his idea in the medical field and this is how he bumped into Doctor Lee Dong Wook."

"Wait," San interrupted her explanation by raising the palm of his hand in front of him, "That Lee Dong Wook? The owner of the hospital we're standing in?!" And pointed his index finger toward the ground to emphasize the location.

"Exactly." The girl replied with confidence and with a nod of her head, holding San's stare.

Yeosang dove his hand into his blonde hair, the colour draining away from his face as panic began to have the best of him, "Oh shit, shit, shit! We're officially dead!"

"He chose the medical field because he believed that being able to travel to the future could help find new therapies, but also to make health care accessible to everyone without classifying people based on how much money they have at their disposal." Somi didn't even realise she was animatedly gesticulating, overwhelmed by the conviction that she shared with Jongho. "Though, he met Lee Dong Wook, who had other plans. He locked up Jongho so that he could produce as many pills as the doctor needed, in order to gain fame and money."