Chapter 12

"Congrats man," Hanwrack states, smacking my shoulder as Quinn blinks at me, shocked. Tommy's leaning against the wall, mumbling things to himself as Wes yells a loud 'Yes!'

I can't help the excitement bubbling in my chest. My girl is pregnant. We're going to have a child. She'll be round with my child. My chest puffs at the thought. She's mine now.

"What!?" Foster shouts across the base and everyone stops as he turns and points a finger at me. "You! What the hell did you do to my girl!?" My muscles twitch at the sounds of him calling her his. My eyes track his movements as he stomps over to me, smacking my chest. He's seething at me, anger deep in his eyes. "She's pregnant!?" He hisses at me, grabbing my shirt and twisting, trying to pull me closer to him. I don't move. He's not strong enough to move me. That makes him even more pissed off. He goes to raise a hand at me and I snatch his wrist, anger burning through my body. "My office. Let's talk." My voice is steady and he grinds his teeth together before stomping his way towards my office.

"Want me to take care of him, Marrek?" Wes comes up behind me and asks, placing a friendly hand on my shoulder. "No. He's going to learn." My fists are clenched tightly, eyes burning as I stalk after him, the moment of excitement of telling my team that Fallon's expecting now gone.

My shoulders are tense as I slam the door to my office open, the small room dark with the lights off, the single chair sitting across from my large oak desk now taken by Foster. He's sitting there, arms crossed and face firm, glaring at the wall behind my desk.

When the door shoots open he jerks around, throwing himself out of the chair. "Listen here-"

"No." I snap at him, stepping around his small figure and behind my desk, sliding my chair out. The room barely fits my desk and the chair, but it works. I'm not in here often.

"Don't tell me no! You fucking knocked my girl up!" He shouts, slamming his palms down on my desk. "Sit the hell down!" I roar at him, anger bubbling through my throat and exploding through the air around me, my jaw clenching with the overwhelming need to crush his skull. He stares at me, still breathing heavily as he narrows his eyes down at me. "No."

"I am your lieutenant. Sit. Down!" He finally snarls at me and sits down in his chair, slamming a fist to the desk again.

I pull my chair up behind me and sit down myself, trying to control my breathing, thoughts. Everything about this is making me pissed. Livid. "You wanna explain?" He grinds out, leaning forward, the chair creaking at his movements.

I jerk forward, making him flinch backwards, words rising in my throat and-

Hands land on my thighs and the muscles flex. I know those hands. Fallon. My girl. Heat sears through my body and blood rushes to my cock and a groan lodged in my throat. My abs flex as the words leave my mind, blanking as her hands pull me closer, fingers fumbling with the button of my cargo pants. My eyes close at the teasing brush of her fingers against my cock through my boxers fabric.

"How the hell could you!?" Foster shouts at me, banging his fist again, the wood vibrating at the hit. "How could I!? She's my wife!" I shout, smacking my palm down onto the table, shifting forward but keeping my hips still as she pulls the elastic of my boxers down, my hard cock springing out from beneath the fabric and smacking against my abs. "Wife!? Wife!?"

"Since when!?" He shouts.

Her fingers wrap around me, making my hips jerk forwards. "Since over a month ago! She's my wife." I growl out, biting my tongue to stop from groaning as she licks my tip slowly. "No. That girl doesn't even smile." He grits out, flashing his teeth at me, arms crossed and eyes absolutely pissed. A growl leaves me as he glares at me. "She was supposed to be mine." He snaps at me. A snarl leaves me at the smallest mention of him touching my girl. "She's mine. My wife-" a groan leaves me. My whole body tensing as she wraps her lips around my cock, sucking at me. Shock waves ripple through my body and I thrust my hips up to meet her mouth, clenching the edge of the desk as she gives an approving swallow. "And!? You trapped her by getting her pregnant!"