Chapter 1

"I watch over you all, seeing that brutal war unfold. Death is the only path to life. You all have been judged by the universe." Sitting on a throne was Dream with a ball in his hand watching the past events of the Great War unfold. The heavenly dragons, the death of the original leaders, the civil war with the devils. "You all seek power and justice, yet you fight for greed and shame. I created you all to keep balance, I thought you all would understand this after the war. Yet you still lust for power and ground. I have had enough of this. It's time I remind the supernatural world that even they will be held accountable for their actions." Dream rose from his throne and started to walk away until he turned into black dust.

Underworld

Deam reappeared in the underworld as he saw the beautiful sky and the huge lands that have been made over the last several centuries.

"I am glad they can build a new world in their own homes, yet they try to destroy those who do not have the same blood." Dream looked where the grand hall was and scanned the building and saw the devil kings in a meeting. "Time to meet your maker." Dream walked to the building and transformed into black dust again.

In the great hall

"The fallen angels have been killing humans, the angels have strengthened their soldiers inside the Middle East. I don't know what this could mean. We must be ready in case one launches an attack." This comment came from Sirzechs Lucifer.

"I agree with Sirzechs's, we don't know what all this activity could mean. The treaty can be broken as easily as it was signed. We must be prepared for anything that could happen." Ajuka told the other devil kings.

"You seek war, don't try to entertain the idea you don't know it devil kings." Everyone looked around to were that voice was coming from but saw nothing.

"WHO'S THERE?" Sirzechs yelled as the other rose up and took defensive stance. "COME OUT." Sirzechs yelled back until they saw black dust start to flood the room till it turned into Dream.

"Hello Sirzechs, Ajuka, Searfall, Falbium, it's been a long time." Dream told them as he flew in the air lookig down on them.

"It's you, you're the one who stopped Trihexa." Sirzechs said out loud as Searfall and Falbium went wide eyed to hear this. They heard the story of this young man.

"The king of Dreams, God of Illusions ." Searfall said and Dream nodded his head.

"I have come to give you all a warning, should you try to make any action against the other factions that could be taken as declarations of war against them. I will wipe your names from the history books, along with your entire faction. You have been warned devil kings, don't take this lightly." Dream told the 4 devil kings as he turned into a swarm of black dust and flew off.

"That's him! The one you said defeated Trihexa?" Searfall asked the other two devil kings who nodded their heads. "He looks no older then Rias and Sona, how is that even possible?"

"I don't know, what I do know is if he can defeat Trihexa with ease then he can definitely follow threw on his threat, there is no question there." Sirzechs told the others. "For now we stand down and don't make a move, if we got a warning I assume that the others will also get such a warning from Dream." Sirzechs told them and he was right in more ways then one.

With Azazel

"So this is where the leader of the fallen angels are, quite a interesting place." Dream said as he was flying in front of an apartment building. "Quite low key." Dream flew down to the front door. "Don't wanna disturb his neighbors, hmmmmmmm."

BAMMMMMMMMMMM

Dream Sparta kicked his door destroying the wall too causing the whole place to shake violently.

"WHAT THE HELL." A male voice yelled as a handsome man in his mid 30's with brown hair and gold bangs came out with a light spear only to be punched in the gut by Dream as he puked blood and was sent flying back.

"Hello Azazel." Dream said walking inside as he saw a beautiful woman with black hair and cat ears.

"Who the hell are you?" The woman asked stepping in front of the downed Azazel.

"I am here to speak to Azazel not you Kuroka." Dream told her as she was shocked he knew her name.

"How do you know my name?" Kuroka asked summoning her power.

"KUROKA STAND DOWN." Azazel's said coughing and she looked back to him then Dream then finally stood down.

"Smart of you to tell her to stand down, I would have killed her no question asked." Dream told Azazel as he got to his feet weakly.

"Hell of a punch Lord Dream." Azazel's told the young man as Kuroka's eyes went wide hearing that name.

"Lord Dream, as in the King of Dreams and God of Illusion ?" Kuroka asked Azazel and he nodded his head as she looked back he was now standing right in front of her.

"Yes Kuroka, that is my identity. The reasoning for me attacking Azazel was because he has failed to keep Fallen angels from killing humans, that is causing an upset in the balance. That will NOT be tolerated." Dream told her as he looked to Azazel with his eyes glowing with power. "I favor the humans over any of my creations." Dream said as he reappeared in front of Azazel and grabbed him by the neck holding him in the air. "Get your men under control or I will do it for you.....permanently." Dream told him squeezing his neck as Azazel nodded quickly.

"My Apologies Lord Dream." Azazel barely got out as he was dropped as Dream walked over and got Himself a drink and slammed the hole thing.

"Do not let me have to come back here Azazel, or you will meet the same fate as your ancestors did." Dream told Azazel coldly as he walked out of the huge hole in the wall and turned to a swarm of dust.

"Kuroka, go to Vali. Find any fallen angels in Japan that are killing innocent people. Find them and kill them immediately." Azazel's told Kuroka seriously as he got up and got himself a drink coughing a lot in the process.

"You got it." Kuroka looked back one more time to the destroyed apartment. "Crazy to think he caused so much damage with his normal strength, no wonder why everyone fears him." Kuroka finally left and teleported away.

Heaven

Dream appeared in front of the gates of heaven and walked up and saw 2 guards at the gates stepped in his way.

"HALT WHO ARE YOU?" The men asked Dream who just turned his head with a face that said "really?"

"Hmmm let me think." Dream grabbed both men and threw them through the gates destroying them.

"WHAT IN LORDS NAME!" The comment came from a handsome man with golden hair and blue eyes. "L-Lord Dream." The man said shocked as a beautiful woman with blond curly hair and blue eyes stood next to him shocked.

"Hello Michael, Gabriela. I am here to give you all a warning, keep your angels under control and don't let them interfere with the humans. I don't care if your faction took the biggest blow in the war, metal with human affairs again, and you will meet the same fate as your so called God." Dream told them all flaring his power shaking the ground and causing everyone to fall to there knees.

"Y-Yes Lord Dream." Michael barely got out from under his breath as Dream stopped flaring his power and turned around and walked away turning to dust and flying away.

Somewhere else

A beautiful woman with crimson hair and gold eyes in a sexy red dress was sitting on a mountain until she sensed a powerful familiar aura.

"Dream, it would appear that you have finally returned, mmmmmmm." The woman had a soft but sexy voice as she smirked and got up and walked away vanishing in a blur.

Bammmmm chapter 1 done like comment share and as I always say until next time THUNDER_GOD18 OUTTTTT