0.5

In the VIP section of the concert, Sierra was nervously bouncing in her seat, knowing that Joe would be there soon. She wore a simple black crop top, high-waisted black-ripped skinny jeans, and a pair of Converse sneakers. She knew that if she wore the dress and the fans spotted her, and it would give away the fact that she was a surprise guest and not just there to support Taylor.

"Girl, if you don't quit moving around so much, I will take a bat to your knees. Relax, he'll be here soon." Liv looked up from her tablet, peering over her thin-framed glasses. Always working, even at one of the year's biggest tours.

Sighing, Sierra nibbled on her lip, "I know I am just so nervous, and I have no idea why."

That got Liv's attention real quick. She looked away from her tablet, smirking at the girl, "Oh, your brothers are going to flip out when I text the group chat."

Sierra blinked, "I'm sorry, what?"

Giggling, Liv looked back up at her tablet but pulled up the messaging app connected to her phone. She tapped quickly with her apple pencil and soon there was buzzing in her back pocket, followed by a lot more buzzing soon after.

Oh god, what did she do?

She pulled her phone out of her pocket, nearly dropping it at the speed she pulled it out before entering the group chat.

Huffing, Sierra glared in Liv's direction, who only smiled back as Joe entered the VIP box. Looking up at him, Sierra stood up with a smile, "Hey, you made it!"

He smiled, breathless, "Yeah, I'm sorry, practice ran later than expected. I had to shower and change faster than I ever had before." He walked over to her, sitting in the chair next to her.

"Hi! I'm Liv." The girl introduced herself, leaning forward to stick her hand out to him as he turned to look at her, "Personal Stylist, Best Friend,  and temporary manager of Sierra Valentina McCoffree at your service." Smiling sweetly as Sierra rolled her eyes.

"Sorry, I didn't see you there." He grabbed her hand and shook it as the stadium went dark around them.

"Don't worry about it." She said as the crowd cheered and the concert began.