First date.

-Hi, Author here! Btw the names' Violet! Two updates in one day! Or at least if I post this before midnight. Oh. Never mind. It's 12:30. <^_^'>

Well, let's get started!-

Dirk's POV (- oh what a shocker to see his POV after 3 of jakes-)

I sit in a booth at the café I told English to come to. Our first date. I can't wait. I sip on my coffee carefully as of course because it was scorching. I ordered Jake some tea to surprise him. Earl Grey. His favorite.

Dingle ling.

The bell of the café door rang signaling the presence of a costumer.
I perk up to the one and only Jake Alexander English.

(- I like the middle name. It suits him.-)

He was wearing a black shirt and shorts with a white bow tie. So hot. I-I mean. So....damn it. I can't help it. He is so hot I can't stand it with his tanned body, dark hair, and green eyes that you can get lost in forever.

He walks over at me and sits across from me in the booth.

" H-Hi Dirk. "

" Nervous are you English?"

" N-No, t-that's not it at all! I-"
Just as he stopped the waitress brought him his cup of tea. I thanked her. She was a good friend of mine. Jane Crocker.

" D-Dirk. How did u know I like Earl Grey?"

" Oh, just a hunch. "

He chuckled and sipped at his tea carefully.

" So, is this your first date?"

" A-Ah, yes actually. "

" So that why your all nervous and stuttering."

I giggle to myself and sip my coffee.

" W-Well, I.....sorry. I just get easily nervous. I'm very sensitive about this kind of stuff. "

I get up and sit next to him in the booth.

" Stuff like this?"

He blushes a light pink.

" Wow. You really have never been in a relationship before. "

(-Cliffhanger....I guess. Not really. Sorry have to go to bed. But I will be sure to update as soon as I rise with the sun! Haha. Not really. I don't rise with the sun. The sun can go Fûck off. I do t like the sun. " Rise with moon, go to bed with sun. " #MidnightCrew-)