{1}

MAY 2023
The Wednesday before the grand pix

                                  Sophie's Pov

I walk through Nice airport towards the arrivals gates trying to find my sister and Carlos her boyfriend to pick me up. Carlos' attempt to impress me to approve of his relationship with my sister led to him reaching and nagging my sister to tell him my favorite race of the calendar, which resulted with me in Nice airport for the Monaco Grand Prix .

My phone rings , it's a call from Carlos I answer," Hi Sophie!! I'm waiting out for you in the private arrivals , there a guys named James he will help you get to me." He cuts the call and I make my way to private arrivals. I go to the counter and and ask for James , after a few minutes a blonde , light skinned man with icy blue eyes and somewhat warm smile

I tell him that Carlos had asked for his help in assisting me to the car so he takes my bags and leads me towards the private arrivals gate where I see only Carlos standing there with a somewhat nervous smile on his face , I look around to see if my sister is hiding somewhere but it looks like she didn't come to pick me up . Carlos noticing my expression drop gives me a sad smile .

I turn towards James and thank him for his help and state that I could take my bags till the car on my own . I walk to towards Carlos and the first thing he does is go in for an awkward hug .

He helps put my bags in the front of his Ferrari and leads me to the passenger seat. Once his comfortable in the driver seat he starts the car and the engine roars with life. He zooms past the airport and starts the 2 hour drive from Nice to Monte Carlo. Somewhere in between I fall asleep but all I remember is that Carlos wakes me up in front a huge apartment building and leads me to what should be my room for my visit and I crash on the comfy bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's Note
Ahhh that my first chapter ever I'm sorry if there any grammar mistakes I try to do better in the next ones and I'll make longer chapters