Panic attack

This is based off this request🤍

Here you go @heyitshailiee !! Thank you for the request my love <3

THIS IS ALSO IMPORTANT: TRIGGER WARNING, if you are easily triggered by talks of self harm or suicide or nasty comments, please do not read this chapter lovelies.

Also, for anyone who does read it, the comment given is not something that is true, scars show your battle and are beautiful. Anyone can message me anytime if you need to.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Waking up on this Saturday morning at my dad's should have been stress free. I have nothing I need to do today, and neither does anyone else except Blake. I'm currently in my bedroom watching American Horror Story while my Dad and the little ones are downstairs. Blake came in about ten minutes ago asking if I needed anything while she was out, apparently she's going shopping for a little bit with a friend and then she's free for the rest of the day too. My dad told me we're going to spend tonight altogether, watching movies, playing games and whatever makes the kiddos happy.

But for now, I'm just laying watching the show, ocassionally messaging my mom as she's got a super stressful day today with interviews and work so I just want to do what I can to make sure she's okay and that she has someone checking up on her like she always does for me. Don't get me wrong, Colin is a perfect husband, and he and my mom are totally made for each other, but he forgets sometimes that she has really bad anxiety especially when it comes to these sorts of things. Now i can't blame him, because she hides it super well, but since coming back into her life it's like our connection is multiplied, and I can just feel her, and vice versa. So I can always tell when something is up or even feel it, since i'm not with her today.

Upon recieiving an "I'm about to go out now baby, but I'm okay, don't worry. I love you beautiful girl <3" I decide to leave her alone now, and instead I open up instagram to have a scroll through.

Now. I massively regret that, the second I click on my posts and see hundreds and hundreds of comments about how I don't deserve my parents, how I don't even look like them, it's probably not true, just for publicity, I'm too ugly to be Scarlett or Ryan's daughter, they should've never taken me back. My scrolling freezes when I read the next one, being "the scars ew, if i looked like this I would kill myself."

All of a sudden, I drop my phone and my breathing quickens. I can't take in any air and all I want and feel like I need is to hurt myself and then it'll snap me out of it, yeah that's all I need.

But before I can actually get to my bathroom, the door swings open, my dad strolling in all casually looking down at his phone "Y/n/n can you help m.." as he looks up at me, realising the state I'm in, so he abpruptly cuts himself off. "Honey, what's wrong? You're okay, um, it's alright, hey" he sort of looks around the room, throwing his hands up to his head and then walking over to me really hesitantly. He tries to grab my hand, making me flinch at the sudden unexpected contact and he jumps away. "Okay give me two seconds, two, I'll be back, and you're going to be okay, okay?" as he keeps holding up two fingers indicating two seconds, before scurrying off, turning his head to frantically look at me a few times, I'm guessing trying to check I'm like okay before he actually leaves the room. Which of course I'm not.