xv

Angela...

"Angie?" Alana asked "yeah what's up? " I said, looking at her as we were seated in our seats waiting for the game.

"Are you and number 11 a thing?" She asked. I was co fused for a second as I realized that was João's jersey number. "Not yet, we are going to go on dates first in a matter of fact. We have one tonight," I said poking ger nose

"Angie, look!" Mateo says as he turns himself, showing his jersey number, saying João Félix 11. "Woah, that's amazing. I be he's gonna love it, mati," I said with a warm smile as I looked at Eva, who was seated looking at the stadium.

"What on your mind, evy?" I asked."Nothing," she said. "Are you sure?" I asked."No, I'm scared about losing you, Angie" she mentioned "aw Eva your never going to lose okay even if I get married and have kids I'm always going to be their okay il be their in your promotion, Graduations and many more events" I said giving her a hug

This reminded me of something someone really special said to me, my mom.

Jr. and I didn't share mom's after I was born. My mom decided she didn't love my dad anymore and left him, but she said she'd be their.

She never was there

As Jr. was born I was already ten. I was already old enough to know my mom never really loved me. As I saw Jr. never met his mom, I felt bad. Right when I thought it was getting worse, Geo arrived in our lives. She was a life saver. She took care of me and Jr. like we were her own children.

After some time, Geo got pregnant.

"Angie?" Eva said, shaking me as I get take out of my thoughts."Yes?" I asked."You were like zoned out," Geo said "oh I was just thinking," I said

As I looked towards the field, they had already started playing. How long was I zoned out?

I shook it off and just saw the game.

The game ended, and Portugal won once again.

We walked down to the field, and I gave my dad a big hug. "Heard, you're going on a date with number 11" my dad said with a smile "yeah" I said, kind of embarrassed. My other siblings went to my dad and decided to go say hi to João.

"Hi," I said as I taped his shoulder "Angiee" he said, giving me a hug. "You did amazing," I said as we separated from the hug.
"Thanks," he said.

I ruffled his hair since it was kin of already messy as he gave a chuckle. I didn't care what the fans thought. After all, I was Cristiano Ronaldo's daughter, meaning I could just be his friend.

"Are you ready for tonight?" He asked as we walked off the field "yeah" I said with a smile.

TIMESKIP

I was getting ready in the hotel room where my family was staying.

"This dress looks gorgeous on you, Angie," she said as I was fixing my red dres.

Ding ding ding

Geo opened the door.

It was João he looked so fine. He had a black suit and kind of messy hair. "Hi," I said as I came behind Geo. "Hey," he said. "Okay adiós y cuidala João" Geo said as João nodded.

We walked out of the hotel entering an Uber.