Chapter 1: The Unwanted Attention

Time: 2 hours after the school initiation

Location: Emerald Forest

The Emerald Forest... Beautiful view, trees with red leafs, nothing but grass and ancient temples. But deep down, it hides horrific monsters. Grimm. Every beauty, has its darkest secret.

As of this moment, it was dark and raining. Heavy pour with puddles and wet leafs all around. But a stranger, traveling at this time of night. A man, wearing ragged clothes and a hood, exhausted. The stranger falls down, rain pouring on him with howls heard all around the forest. The ragged man would lay there for a few minutes or so, until he gets up and starts walking again.

Location: Beacon Academy Office

??:"hm, interesting."

??:"what is it professor Ozpin?"

Ozpin:"we have a guest in the Emerald Forest. Glynda, get team RWBY here. They have their first mission."

Glynda:"of course." *Walks away*

Timeskip: 20 minutes later

Glynda:"Professor, they're here."

Ozpin:"hello children, I have a special task for you."

Ruby:"we have a mission?!" *Gasps excitedly*

Ozpin:"yes. We have a stranger in the Forest roaming around. I need you four to bring this person here so that we can interrogate."

Blake:"if this stranger is in the forest, has he or she attracted any Grimm's in the area?"

Ozpin:"hm well that is the strange one, this stranger hasn't. Either this person knows how to avoid them or just keeps calm. That's why I need you four to investigate. We'll have an Atlas ship ready in case you're in trouble."

Weiss:"don't worry Professor, we'll handle this."

Ozpin:"I believe you four will."

Timeskip: Emerald Forest
Time: 16:45

RWBY's P.O.V
-----------------------

Ruby:"alright now, let's not disappoint Ozpin. We find the person, bring him or her in and we get to sleep."

Yang:"oh yeah, we got this!"

Weiss:"not everything is so simple, Ruby-"

Ruby:"uh, yes it is if we have a lot of confidence-"

Blake:"wait, I hear something."

While the team stood still, listening the environment but it was nothing but the wind blowing against them, Blake in fact heared something in the distance. The sound of Grimm's roar erupted in the sky, causing the team to slightly jump but run in the direction.

As soon as they get to the location of the roar, they see a red knight killing Grimm's. Slicing their limbs off, tearing their hearts out, breaking their necks which stun the team.

After the slaughter, the Stranger would slowly turn his head to the team's direction, holding his sword which dripped blood at the tip of his blade.

Ruby:"uhm, h-hello. You okay?"

??:*silence*

Blake:"this, must be the stranger." *Whispers*

Yang:"alright silent boy, we need you to come with us."

Weiss:"and you better comply-"

Ruby:"guys, don't threaten him-"

The stranger then sheathed his sword, reaching his back and grabbing another sword but it was larger than his regular weapon. He slowly pointed his sword at them while his other hand placed against his right shoulder. (Undead Legion gesture, wouldn't let me put it in for some reason)

But in the end... He just wanted to be left alone..