➸ Prologue ➸

Story Contains: Daddy kink, strippers, prostitution, (a lot of) smut, and drug use. If any of those make you uncomfortable, please do not continue to read. You have been warned.

2:41 AM

Ashton's hands gripped onto Elisa's waist tighter as his thrusts became rougher. Strands of hair that filled with sweat stuck onto their foreheads. Hickeys plastered all around her neck and stomach, but she didn't seem to care at least for now.

"Fuck, daddy!" She moaned out while running her nails down Ashton's back. Ashton loved hearing her call him that, there was something about her voice that made it flow oh-so smoothly. Both of them were moaning messes with their eyes screwed shut. The headboard of the hotel bed repeatedly hitting against the wall, surely awaking the room next door. With each thrust, grunts and groans would leave Ashton's mouth.

Her left leg placed above his shoulder while the right was wrapped around his waist just so Ashton could hit her sweet spot with every thrust. Every single thrust Ashton pushed into her petite body, her back would arch in pleasure and her chest would heave, trying to catch her breath. These were how nights with one another ended up; lap dances, heated make out sessions, and rough sex. This was worth much more than a one night stand, but less than a friend with benefits or even fuck buddies.

The aroma of sweaty bodies filled the hotel room, increasing Elisa's arousal. With Ashton hitting her spot at every thrust, Elisa could feel herself reaching her climax. Eventually Ashton felt it too from Elisa clenching around him and her moans growing much louder. After a thrust pushed inside Elisa with more force than the others and Ashton's finger running down Elisa's right thigh, she reached her high, causing her to roll her head back into the pillows and see nothing but darkness for a few seconds.

Within a few seconds after Elisa experienced her orgasm Ashton came after, "Kitten," he groaned in her ear as he rode out his high. Once Ashton had pulled out of Elisa, nothing but the sound of panting were heard. Ashton pulled the condom off of his length, tying it before tossing it into the trash bin. Ashton collapsed onto the bed beside Elisa, pulling the blanket over their bodies. Before Ashton drifted off to sleep, he planted a small kiss on Elisa's shoulder.

"Goodnight, Kitten." He yawned before shutting his eyes for the night. When Elisa was completely sure that Ashton had fallen asleep, she took her phone from off the nightstand and took a picture of herself with Ashton right beside her.

Elisa threw on her clothes from off the floor and headed for the room door, "Goodnight, superstar." She whispered as she posted the picture of her and Ashton on Instagram with the caption 'Thanks for the fun night babe x'.