Injured

Scott, Grian and Impulse were all hanging by a tree. Suddenly Scott started feeling a branch crack under his foot.

"Be careful!" shouted Grian. "Don't move your feet so much! I don't want you to fall on me again!"

Grian looked around and he grabbed a branch.

"Scott! Grab hold" Grian called

Scott reached forward and the branch snapped. He fell off the tree and onto a huge rock. He landed right on his arm. The pain was incredible. Grian was standing over him now looking concerned.

Scott grumbled glaring at Grian as he saw his jacket forming a red spot.

"It wasn't my fault!" Grian said

"Scott I think that's broken." Impulse said wincing at the sight of his arm. "What do we do?"

They didn't have time for this. They had to get away from here. Then it hit Scott. His arm would be fine in an hour or two. It couldn't be broken. And the most important thing of all they had to get away from this tree. The branched kept cracking and the sun was starting to set. That was a bad sign. A new bad sign.

"This isn't working. We can't just stay here." Scott said trying not to cry from the pain. He stood up putting his arms in front of him to protect himself. The sun setting met it was going to get colder.

"Let's find Stress, Cub, and X get that checked out. I may be chaotic and careless but the shit is definitely broken." Grian said putting a hand on Scott's arm to prove his point. Scott winced as pain shot up his arm. The blood was getting thicker as they walked and he knew they had to get out of there.

A twig snapped behind them and they turned around slowly, hoping to god it was Stress, Cub, or X.

"Where are you?!" Scott screamed

A figure appeared behind him in red and white clothing. Almost exactly like X. Expect the color pallet. Scott relaxed for a minute thinking it was X before Impulse pushed him aside as the figure went to stab with a knife.

"What do you want EX?" Grian asked pulling Impulse to Scott with him.

"I'm taking Scott. I need his magical eye. My brother is already injured and you can't stop me." EX said. Dashing towards Scott. Scott tried to reach for His axe then EX stabbed him in the stomach and pulled out a syringe.

"Shit" Impulse swore as he saw what was about to happen.

CLASH

Grian looked at Scott an ice sheild around him. Grians eyes widened in shock. But then Scott cried out and dropped to the ground holding his stomach. Grian watched as his friend hit the ground

EX was coming closer and Grian was frozen in fear. His mind screaming he should run but when EX swung the blade through his chest nothing. He's felt nothing.