chp 3

_kim wonshik is here for his first day...

Takwoon nodded his head in response to one of the guards

Wonshik slowly stepped inside and stood before the table.

_im kim wonshik... son of kim sangcheol... it's my honor to work under a skilled combatant like my prince... Ready to learn a lot of things from u...

He said in his deep voice while he couldn't take off his eyes from the beautiful red lips

_im not a prince...

Wonshik was shocked to hear that, more than his statement about not being a prince, he was shocked by the soft and lullaby tone of his voice

_yes commander

He bowed respectfully

_i heard so much good things about u...

_crown prince are so kind to me

_go to the tailor house to get the guards uniform...meanwhile they are getting ur clothes ready... u can start to know here and the duty by training with others...

Wonshik bowed but he just couldn't take a step, he badly wanted to hear that beautiful voice again, but didn't know what to say or what to do.

_u can go now...

Taekwon said and shifted his eyes to the book he was reading.

So wonshik desperately bowed once again and left.

_the clothes will be ready by tomorrow afternoon my lord

The tailor house told him and once again he was back at guard house.

_everybody gathers here...

Everyone gathered and lined up.

Wonshik stood a side watching them.

Taekwoon came out of the office and stood on the steps.

Everybody bowed in harmony and released when taekwoon nodded.

Taekwoon signaled wonshik to go and stand next to him.

_he is kim wonshik... son of the great general kim's ... crown prince has commanded to serve alongside us... as my right hand from now on...after launch break we will start daily trainings...u can rest for a while...

Everyone bowed and left without a word.

While everyone started eating, one by one they introduced themselves and showed enthusiasm in knowing wonshik.

After lunch everyone gathered and sat in a circle, wonshik also sat down.

After few minutes taekwon came and went straight to the center of the circle.

_lets start training... kim wonshik

He said and signaled him to come closer

Wonshik rose up and walked slowly toward him

_lets see how good u are

Wonshik bowed and drew his sword out.

He trained and knocked out 5 men in a row with high skills.

Everyone was amazed how skillful he is and cheered him.

After the training was over, wonshik was summoned by taekwon. He walked in and bowed.

_u showed ur as good as everyone says...

The compliment leaving those lips made wonshik heart to melt