Chapter 19 [Arjun's]

Lotus is so drunk that she passes out on  my arm .

First we wanted to celebrate my bachelor's party in the hotel but then we got to know that my Lotus with her friends and Riya are going to Maiden's club and nowadays Krish and Harshit are so interested in Sushree and Aditi . So we headed here while Shivam, Raj and Ayush are busy in ourselves .

"Harshit you go with Sushree and Krish you go with Aditi "  I said while leaving the club .

They nod

I picked up my lotus  in my arm and sat in the car. I started to drive when she said "do you know you look so handsome in black " by saying that she passed out .
I smiled at least I got to know the truth .

After 30 min.of drive we reach my pushteni haweli .

I pick her in my arm and walk to her room , she wakes at that time  but in a drunk state.

As I placed her on  the bed , she wiggled and held out my shirt colour .
                            I raised my brows without giving any second ,she pressed her lips on mine  . I was so shocked, when she stopped her mouth and started to back off but I placed my one hand on her nap and started to kiss her . The kiss was slow and passionate . Her lips are so sweeter than my imagination , from today onwards her lips are medicine of my wounds . I leave her when she's out of breath. She's asleep so I tug her on the bed .

When I hear her faint voice "I love you Arjun but I also hate you because of the condition of my brother ."

Now I understand why she started to look at me with hate from her 15th birthday , she made a mistake in the condition . I will clear the misunderstanding after the marriage . I leave the room

Next morning :-

I wake up at my usual timings . After freshen up .I took headache medicine for lotus and headed to her room. I enter her room , she's wake up and massaging her temple .
I go towards her bed and said
" Lotus take the medicine , last night you drank too much that's why you have headache right now."

   Without any further argument she took the medicine. I sat on the bed . After taking the medicine
she said "where is Aditi and Sushree".

"Aditi with Krish and Sushree with Harshit " I said

  She nod

" Did you remember last night things " I asked

" No,  just remembere pass out while dancing . Did anything happen last night." She said

I shook my head no .

I'm just about to  clear misunderstanding , when her phone rang . After sometime of talk .

She said " I need to freshen up , mumma called me to inform me that the makeup artist is coming "

I nod and leave the room , I will clear all the misunderstanding later .

After an hour later Krish and Harshit came in my room . They sat on the couch .

"How's the girls " I asked

" Sushree is fine " Harshit said

"Aditi is too , how's my sister "Krish said

She is fine now I gave her medicine ." I sa if

They nod

I am ready in my wedding attire now .
Harshi , Shivam , Raj , Ayush and Riya came to room and we went to mandap .
After a while my lotus came in all her glory .she is lookin so beautiful in that lengha .  She came to the mandap and sat beside me .

" Hayee meri jaan , Aaj to sach me kayamat lag rhi ho "  I said in her ear .

A red hue  covers her cheek.

                    *********************

Hlo readers,
How are you all ? Hope you are doing fine 🙃. Sorry for the delayed updates But 10 days later, there is my half yearly examination and I have not even prepared yet.
Pls like and comment ❤️

With lots of love,
Your author,
Blossoms of winter