Chapter 10

It was awfully quiet in the dorm. The swan prince being held by the dark knight prince was something you could capture and keep it in a museum.

Ryan fell asleep in Ash's embrace after all that crying. He was way too exhausted to even walk on his own to the bedroom. Ash sighs before picking him up bridal style and placing him on the soft bed and pulling the blanket over him, tucking him properly.

He then goes back to his bed and lays down, eyes wide open and sleep not even engulfing him. He is so confused with himself. And it is irritating him as well. What should he even do? Why was it so difficult?

Am I having feelings for him? Is that what's making everything difficult?

He shakes his head, calling himself stupid for even thinking like that.
He looks at Ryan who is comfortably snoring.

"You're driving me crazy sugar". He whispers.

-

Things were....awkward. Very awkward. It's been over two weeks.

Ever since Ryan overhead Michelle and Ash talking about him and his family, he can't think properly.

"Hey man! Whatcha thinking bout?" Liam comes and sits beside Ryan on the bleachers. Ryan got startled but calmed his nerves down. Despite everything, him and Liam have a pretty strong bond, it's like Liam is filling the gap for his brother.

"I umm...I overheard Michelle and Ash talking about something..." he sadly says. Liam sat still before collecting himself. He knew what it was about.

"I know my parents are not the best...if he and you all have an issue with them then please take it out on me...don't hurt them..." he sadly requests Liam, making Liam's heart clench in pain.

"You don't know the entire story bud. Don't jump into conclusions. Plus right now it's only Ash who is angry. We all have sort of accepted the reality but for Ash...it's tough". He confesses.

"Did I do something wrong?" He ask. "No no. Why would you say that? Your parent's evil doesn't run in your blood too right?"

"I heard Ash saying that I was the one who told my parents about 'him'. I don't know what he was talking about. Who is that person?"

And Liam's entire world came crashing down. He abruptly stood up, "hey I'll talk to you later man. Shall we meet in the evening or whenever you're free?" He tried to hide his emotions right now.

"I actually have tests so I'll let you know when I'll be free".
"Cool, I'll see ya soon!"

-

"ASH WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT WAS RYAN WHO DID THIS?!" Liam came storming towards Ash who was currently reading a book on the campus park bench.

"Keep it down you fool". He groans before keeping his book away. "And yes it was him". He sighs.

Liam just slam sits on the bench with disbelief. He knows that Ryan was and still is a bit homophobic but going to that extent?! No. There's no way this would've happened.

"We need to do a group meeting. I'll call Michelle and you call Emma. We need some serious discussion". Liam says, wanting to end this topic forever.

"But-
"I said what I said Ash. We need to thoroughly discuss and you know I'm right".

Ash grumbles as he knows that Liam is in fact right. They need to talk about this and come to a serious conclusion. They can't let this hold them all back forever.

-

"Alright, why did you folks call us? It better be important". Emma sighs before sitting on her chair in the cafeteria.