i wanna meet you - 2

{ irl }

{ irl }

THE next day rosie woke up to the sound of blasting music. she groaned, slamming her head to her pillow. the music just kept on going and going, so she finally decided to angrily get up and storm to her brothers room. "what the hell are you doing?!" she shouted. this was just the usual thing that happened while her parents were gone. her brother was so annoying, even though he was older he was so childish. "since you broke my headphones,  I'll just have to blast music." xolo smirked, shrugging.

"at nine in the morning? you know I wanted to sleep in today!" rosie whined. "too bad. next time, think about the consequences before stealing my stuff." he said. "asshole." she grumbled before she went to the bathroom.

@onwardwanna
you awake?

yeah wsp

*@onwardwanna changed @therealrosemarymariduena's nickname to "rosie❤️🤨"*

*@therealrosemarymariduena changed @onwardwanna's nickname to "javon 🤭💗"*

javon 🤭💗
nothin I just wanted to talk to u
wsp with u?

not much
my brothers being annoying

javon🤭💗
doesn't ur brother play miguel in cobra kai?

ye

javon🤭💗
he's fine ngl

what 😐

javon🤭💗
what

is he finer than me??

javon 🤭💗
ye

bro
fuck u 🙄

javon🤭💗
alr bet

WHAT
HELL NAHH

javon🤭💗
I WAS JOKING
send me a picture of u

nah
i look hideous I jst woke up 😭

javon🤭💗
idc

ima block u

javon🤭💗
NO
I APOLOGIZE MA'AM 

ur harassing me tho

javon🤭💗
I'll stop 

you better🙄

javon🤭💗
i wanna meet you
like irl

i wanna meet you too!!!
alr i gtg byee💗 

javon🤭💗
bye ttyl
seen

A FEW hours later rosemary had to sit in her brothers car alone, waiting for him. he had to hang out with some of his friends and said that rosie could tag along but had to sit in the car. surprisingly, rosie agreed (only because it was better than staying home all day. 

liked by @onwardwanna and 83845 more

@rosie.mariduena: guess who left me alone in the car?

@xolomariduena: you agreed stop acting like the victim
^
i'm still playin the victim and u still playin the pick me?? IT'S SO EMBARASSING..
^
@xolomariduena: stfu.

@alexa.demi: ur so prettyyy
^
STOP I ACTUALLY LOVE U SM I'M ON MY FRICKIN KNEES WHAT!?

@user743: omgg ur so lucky alexa commented on ur post!!
^
IK IM SO HAPPY!!!

@onwardwanna: u said u had to go tho
^
that was hours ago clingy much??🤨
^
@onwardwanna: crazy...

@thatgirllaylay: slay queen
^
ur an icon.🤭💗💗💗

@xochitlgomez: we need to hang out more 😔
^
yess 😔💗

@user847: nobody's gonna talk abt javon commenting on her post?! okay... 🤨🤭 (liked by creator)

@rosieeditz: I made an edit of u!! ❤️❤️
^
it's amazinggg I LOVE IT MWAH 💗💗🤭

ROSIE laughed as she scrolled through the comments. her brother had finally came out of the place he went to and walked back to the car. the two of them talked as her brother drove home.
"do you think I could meet javon?" rosie asked. "javon who?"

"y'know, javon walton."

"isn't that the guy that everyone's been shipping you with?" rosie's cheeks flushed as she looked out the window. "yeah, but were nothing more than friends. I've been texting him." xolo raised his eyebrow, hesitant. he didn't want his little sister to go off with a boy. he sighed before finally answering, "maybe I could get you a flight to meet him. but no funny business."

rosemary rolled her eyes, but a smile was clear on her face. "you sound like dad." she groaned. "stop whining or you won't get to meet him." rosemary stopped smiling, fighting the urge to not punch her brother. "fine." xolo laughed at her actions, but stayed quiet.

mrinmoyes thoughts --->
alr there's part two!! also i didn't go to school today bc i got my period and shit hurts😔
make sure to comment and vote! :)