CHAPTER 10

The next few days everything was normal like any ordinary High school...right...Normal.

That's all anyone could call the first half of U.A. High School's day. Completely normal subjects, like Math, English, Classical Japanese, were taught as if they were at a normal high school. The only difference was that they were taught by Pro Heroes for these Mundane Subjects. Pro Heroes like Ectoplasm teaching Mathematics, or Present Mic teaching English. It was the epitome of normal for a school barring that one difference. When the lunch bell rang the whole of 1-A made their way towards the cafeteria. The reactions to the first half of their classes were varied. Some, like Ashido, Kaminari, Sero, and Hagakure looked wiped out. While others, including Yaoyorozu, Iida, Bakugo, and Izuku weren't bothered by the lessons much.

We head towards the students of class 1A who were enjoying their lunches in peace but for a certain young man with green highlights in his hair, he was seen inside an empty classroom that hasn't been used in a long time but still kept clean, the reason why he was here was because he needed to confirm something.

Feeling that same metallic texture that covered his arms and steam that escaped as he went through the functions that he now has.

~Feature #1- heat blaster~
~The user is able to fire high condensed heat from the palm of his hand and also the bottom of his feet~
~Heat blaster can be used to on the arms and legs of the user~
~The user can lower or increase the amount of heat he produces~
~However if the user is overheated Hest blaster will be unavailable until user is cooled down~

~Feature #2- Fast Healing~
~This feature will let the user to heal his body whether minor or extremely severe injuries~
~The user can also heal  other lifeforms~
~The drawback when healed on the user or another person will lead to minor numbness on the body~

~Feature #3~
~Calculated Specs allows the user to handle danger around himself so long its I'm his field of vision~

~Feature #4
~Feature Heavy Artillery allows the user to use weapons of max destruction at full power~
~Primary function Incinerate~
~Secondary Function unavailable~

~N̕͘̕͟҉̶̧҉-̷̡̡͘͘͢͟͞͝ņ̴̷̢̧̕͢͟e͠͏×̸̨̡͜͠͠͞͏͡ F̷͟͟͝ę̧̡̧̀͘͢͢͠͞ą҉̵̨͢t̵̨u̕͏҉̢̧̕̕͞҉̵ŕ̶͘̕͟͠e͞ ҉̧̨̀͡͡w̴̛͜͟͠í̵̸͝l̨̧͢͠l̨̀́͟͠͞ ̵̢́̀͜͜͝͠b҉̴͜͝͡é̵̸̕͏҉ ̕͞͞A̧͘͜͡͏v͏̵̴̧̧̧́͢ą̴͜͢͢i̶̸̵͢͡͝łą̴̶́́͘͜͝͡͞b̴le҉̡͏̴̨̢͡҉ ̴̀͢͢u҉̀҉҉̶͜͢͝҉n̵̴̷̸̢̡͘tį̶̧̨̢̛́̕͠͠ļ̧̀́͏͞ ̴̷̡̀͢͢u͞҉̵̴̸̛̀͟͟s̀҉҉̛̛͝ę̵̷̀r̸̴̶̴̵̨̢̛̕͠s̸͟͞͠͡͡ ͘a̢͞n̶̢͏̷̧̢̕͞͝͞g̵̨̛̛͜͡͠è҉̵̷͟͢͞҉r ş̕͏̸̧͘͜͞h̸̀҉̷̶̛͡ow̨̛͞͏̷̛͡s̴̴̴̢͝͞҉̴ ̧̨͜͢͡͝e̸̵̴̢x̵̷̧̧̡̕͠͠t̶̀́͜͝͝͡͞͠ŕ̵̶̢̨̡̛͟͞ę̴̧̨̨́͡m̵̧͘̕͠è̵̸̵̶̢̢͟҉̡ ̸̧̢̢̛̀͟l̵҉e͢ve̷̷̛l̸̢͡s̶̴̢̢̀͘.̵̧́͘͠҉̧.̧̡̀͜.̵̴̴̡̛́͠҉.̨͠͏́͠..͡.͠͏̸̧͘͢F͜ę̶̴̧̈̀͘͢͢!þ̨́͢͡͝ű͞͞ŕ̸̸̶́̀͘͟͠͞͡ḗ̢̧͘͝͡.̧̨͘.͜.̶̡̛͘͟͟͠͞͡.̀͘҉̴̶̧̡͟͟.D̷́͝Ə̨̕͏̧́̀͞?̷̢̧̀͡͡͠͞Ø̵͏̶̵̷̀Ň̸͝?̷̢̧̀͜?̵̶̨́́͘͠?̷?̷̛́͞͠?̶͠͡?̷̴̨̡̨̧͜͜҉?̷̸̵̡̛͘!
͟҉̸͟͡͝