Chapter 14: dealing with it

Nights will tell you
That your thoughts are there in my dream
How should I forget you
Since you're there in my dreams?
___________________
PRISHA'S POV

"Aap humse itni mohabbat kyun karte hain?" I asked looking at his eyes as if trying to find something in them.

"Wajah nahi chahiye Hume aapse pyar karne ke liye." He replied reflecting the emotion i was trying to find into my eyes.

"Am i special to you?" I asked still looking deep into his eyes.

"You are" he replied back gazing deep in my eyes.

"What's so special about me?" I asked, still not believing him.

" Agar Aap na ho toh hamarey liye kuch special nahi" he replied. The tears that built up in my eyes finally fell down. He didn't let those tears fall down instead he kissed my tears.

"Aur kuch puchna hai aapko?" He asked.

"Nahi" i replied him back. My heart was beating fastly. I don't know why.

"Then you should sleep now. You must be tired" he exclaimed while i shook my head.

"I am not tired. I am scared of the things that are going inside my mind" i said only to get engulfed in a tight hug. he hugged me, tightly. As if trying to hide me from this world.

"Now?" He asked while hugging me.

I didn't reply nor did I know what to do but i hugged him back. My heart wanted me to. And i obliged.

He pulled out of the hug and lifted me in his arms. And slowly took me towards the bed. And laid me down on it.

"If possible I'll try to fight with the demons inside that Lil brain of yours, you won't have to fight them alone. I am here. With you. For you. Always." He stated. I closed my eyes feeling safe. This was the feeling I was unknown to.

He Layed down on the other side of the bed. He pulled me closer by my waist and hugged me tightly. I could feel his heart beating fastly and mine stopping.

"Today i found my safe place" i heard my heart yelled.

And before I knew i fell asleep in his arms.
____________________
ABHIMAN'S POV

I could feel her breath getting slow. Indicating she has fallen asleep. The way she fits perfectly into my arms, like she was destined to be in it.

I kissed her forehead, before detaching myself away from her. I looked at her sleeping form for the last time before heading out of the room.

I went straight to my study room where Yash, Kiara and dharya were present.

"I hope you all might have known what had happened today" i asked in a stren voice.

"We do" all three of them answered

"So do you all realise the fact, that the things which took place today, were not supposed to happen?"

They nodded.

"So dharya, Yash and Kiara, i am leaving the bullying part to the three of you. And rest of the job is mine to do." I said. And they all nodded there head in obedience.

Saying this i left from there.
I dialled Lakshay's and Aadvik's number.

"Arey mein yaad hun tujhko? Mujhe toh laga shadi ke baad mujhe bhul hi jayega." Lakshay spoke.

"Bakwas band kar aur gaur se sun" i said in serious tone, and explained what happened today.

"So what do you want us to do?" They both asked being serious this time.

"Rina. the girl that assaulted prisha is the daughter of Mr.agarwal. file a case against her. And deal with it yourself. I am trusting you on this. And Aadvik cancel all the deals with Mr.Agarwal and inform this to everyone that whoever finalizes the deal with Mr.agarwal has to face me." I told them the whole process. And ended the call.

"Whoever hurts prisha has to face me. Not the king of Rajasthan. Not the CEO of Rajwansh enterprises. But the husband of Prisha." I exclaimed recalling her crying form......
___________________________
Here's a mini update for you all
I won't be uploading the chapters until Saturday.
I am going to my Village and there's literally no network there.
This is it for today🤍
Lemme know how it was?
Don't forget to vote!!!!!✨
Vote target 30 !!🤎
Byeeeeeeeee my Goofballs✨
~~~~~~~~~~~~~