𝟏𝟕 - 𝐋𝐞𝐦𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐮

This chapter is specially written for my fav friend..
Warning: a lot of smut🔥
Thank u all for supporting me..
Luv ya readers❤Play this song ☝
......................................................................................................................

"You wanna do it now??" Taheyung asked and Y/N nodded.
He parked the car..Luckily nobody was outside..Taehyung looked at his watch.. It's 00:41 am..He opened the shutter and it was too dark outside.. The moon was glimmering among a lot of stars in the sky and soon Taehyung felt Y/N sat on his lap.

Taehyung leaned closer to kiss
Y/N's lips but Y/N didn't let him.

She smirked.

"Why?"

"You can't kiss me until I give u permission"

Taehyung raised his eyebrow.

"What?"

"Yes..it's a challenge"

"What?" Taehyung was just confused.

Y/N started unzipping her dress slowly and she wrapped her arms around Tae's neck. Taehyung was just glaring at her actions doing nothing almost lost in her beauty.

Then Y/N leaned to Taehyung's ear and whispered in his ear.

"You can't kiss me,touch me or moan"

Taehyung's eyes widened.

"What?"

"That's what u deserve for ignoring me for 4 days..right?"

"Aahh Y/N..but--"

"Shh...Tae..no buts"

Y/N said and started unbuttoning Tae's shirt.. Each unbutton revealed Tae's smooth skin and toned abs.

"Y/N"

"Yeah...baby"

Then Y/N started kissing on Tae's jawline next it trailed down to Tae's neck...she sucked there so badly until it went red with lovebites.

Then Y/N paused for a sec and looked at Tae who was closing his eyes and feeling it..

"Look at me Tae"

Then Tae opened his eyes and saw Y/N slowly taking off her dress.. Taehyung glared at her naked body...the fascinating glare on Y/N's face killed Taehyung. It was so hot..yeah fucking hot.

Y/N leaned down and kissed Tae's collarbone then his chest and finally to her v line.. Taehyung couldn't hold on anymore..Y/N bit the zip of Tae's pant and dragged it all down leaving him in his boxers. It made Taehyung's heartbeat go faster and faster.

"I want it Tae"

Y/N said while giving him puppy eyes.

Y/N licked the tip of it making Taehyung moan..and then took it in her mouth and sucked again and again.

"You can't moan...Tae"

Then she teased him squeezing his inner thigh...

"Enough Y/N.."

Tae said and captured Y/N's lips giving her a soft yet passionate kiss soon it turned into a steamy one as their hands roamed each other's bodies in a needy manner.

Y/N moaned to the kiss..this is what she wants so bad..she really wants Tae so badly.

Taehyung switched their positions bottoming Y/N.
Then Tae kissed her collarbones marking her with red that meaned Y/N only belonged to Tae.