Abandon All Hope...

Sam and Dean found a lead on where the Colt was.

Apparently, Bela Talbot had lied about who she had given it to way back when she was still alive.

She had given it to Lilith's right-hand man, a demon named Crowley.

We had to get it back to kill Lucifer.

Castiel had found Crowley, and found his house, but he could not get inside because it was warded against angels.

And Sam and Dean needed help to get inside because demons would know who they were just by first glance.

I wore a black evening dress, approaching the gate, pressing a button on the intercom.

"Hello?" 

"Hello. My car broke down. I--I need some help."

"I'll be down in a minute." 

I turned around to wait.

The gate swung open.

Two demons approached.

"Evening, pretty lady," demon 1 told me. "Get yourself on in here."

"I just need to make a call," I told them.

"You don't need to call anyone, baby," demon 1 told me. He looked at demon 2. "We're the only help you're ever gonna need."

"You know what?" I asked. "I think I should wait by my car."

I turned to go.

Demon 1 grabbed my shoulder, his eyes turning black. "We said, get your ass in here."

I turned to face demon 1, punching his arm with one hand, over his elbow, punching him in the face with the other, making him fall and groan in pain.

Sam arrived behind demon 2, stabbing him through his neck with Ruby's knife, making him flash, killing him. He let him fall, stabbing demon 1 in the back with the knife, making him flash, killing him.

Dean walked closer, looking at me. "Nice work, Ness."

I took the bag from him, pulling out a pair of pliers. "Thanks. Okay, shall we?"

~~~~

I had cut the alarm system into nothing, allowing us to get inside. Sam had Ruby's knife. Dean and I had shotguns.

A demon walked toward us.

"It's Crowley, right?" I asked.

"So, you finally found me," Crowley told us. "Took you long enough." He approached, stopping when he saw his rug was rumpled. He looked underneath to see a devil's trap had been drawn on the bottom of the rug. "Do you have any idea how much this rug cost?" Three demons grabbed us, disarming us, pinning our arms. Crowley held up the Colt. "This is it, right? This is what it's all about." He aimed the gun at Dean. He adjusted his aim to shoot all three of the demons, killing them. They fell to the floor, dead. Sam, Dean and I exchanged a look. "We need to talk. Privately."

Crowley led us into another room.

"What the hell is this?" Dean asked.

"Do you know how deep I could have buried this thing?" Crowley asked, using demon magic to slam the door closed behind us. "There's no reason you or anyone should know this even exists, except that I told you."

"You told us?" Sam asked.

"Rumors, innuendo, sent out on the grapevine," Crowley told us.

"Why?" Sam asked. "Why tell us anything?"