Special suprise

You were on your way to the boys concert which they insisted you attend. You really didn't know why they wanted you to come to this certain one but you were up for the idea.
'Hey I'm pulling up. Come let me in through the back.' you texted Luke
'ok' was soon replied
Soon you saw Luke open the back door to the arena.
"Hello babe. Glad you could make it. hope your day has been great." He said kissing you on the cheek
"It has been great. Can't wait to watch you boys perform." You said smiling
"Great well I got you a ticket to sit front row right in front of me where I can see your beautiful face."
"Don't you see it enough already?"
"Not near enough baby."
You hung out the rest of the time with snuggling with Luke and talking with the boys.

When the concert was about to start you made your way toward your seat and waited. You also took a few pictures with some fans.

Luke smiled at you a few times and even came and played his guitar right in front of you.
The concert was great as usual and you jammed out just like every other girl around you.
Toward the end of the concert Luke began to talk and it didn't register for a minute that he was actually talking about you.

"So my beautiful girlfriend got to come tonight and I want her to come up here for a second."
He waved you to come up but you were in complete shock. He had never done this before.
Security lead you up to the stage and all the girls in the arena were screaming there heads off.
"Hello babe." he said pecking you one the cheek."Have you enjoyed the concert so far?"
"Of course."
"Well I'm glad and I know you weren't prepare to come up here and I know you probably want to kill me right now but I just want to show everyone in here how supportive, caring, beautiful, and how much I love you." He then handed Michael his guitar." (Y/n) I want to spend the rest of my life with you and can't imagine it without you by my side." He slowly got
down on one knee and pulled out a ring. By this time, the stadium was livid. You started to cry. " (Your full name) will you marry me?@"

"Oh my , yes Luke!" You cried.
He slipped the ring on your finger and stood up and gave you a kiss.
"Thank you everyone for coming out tonight and sharing this special moment with us. We have been 5 seconds of summer." Michael finished off.