004

It had been a few months since Ja and Giselle started dating and they kept their relationship private from the media.  

Ja now felt like it was now time that he announced their relationship to the media, but Giselle was not feeling it.

because of this conversation Ja and Giselle got into a heated physical and verbal altercation. 

"Bro why can't i even say what i wanna say to the media anymore you doing too much." ja said nonchantly

"cause I know how they are they be plotting and twisting everything bro i know everything you the one trippin" Said Giselle as Ja lunged into her .

Giselle was trying her best to defend herself but she was too weak she couln't defend herself. 

"thats what  tf i though " Ja said as he left his penthouse cussing out Giselle as she was laying on the floor . 

Giselle sat there on the floor crying she did not know what to do at this point she just wanted to go home and call her mom.

She did want to to call Monet because she felt like recently ever since her and Ja started dating Monet has been acting really weird.  But she did not want to jump to conclusions .

That day she went home took a shower and told her mom everything that happened on call .  

But before calling her mom she sent her mom a picture that was very concerning 

this was a picture of the bruises that Ja gave her.

                                                                                  Mamá❧💚

 Mamá, necesito contarte lo que .

¿¿Qué pasó? 

Mi novio ja me pegó y no sé qué hacer estoy llorando ahora mismo

                                                                                                                                               you sent an attachment.