no.3

*idk if I have to add this or what but their gonna be a lot of cussing in this book 🤷‍♀️*

" one, two, AHHHHHHHHH!" you jolt up not expecting bleeding eardrums this morning. You're still used to quiet mornings. You turning to face your siblings with a glare.

"I heard your guy's 'one, two' fyi" you say to them, going to pull the blankets back over your head, and turning away from them. You feel the blanket being pulled out of your grasp pretty quickly. You roll back over to face them, raising one eyebrow.

"Wanna go out today?" Osamu ask, then getting a punch from Atsumu.

"I was gonna ask her, I gave us the Idea." He gives a warning look to osamu, who then raises his hands.

"Do you wanna go out with us today y/n"  Atsumu asks, with osamu mouthing in the background to mess with him.

"Sure give me 20 minutes though so I can take a shower." You say to them, as they smile proudly going to the door. Osamu turns around before he's out the door

"Don't fall asleep for those 20 minutes or you'll be going out in your pajamas." He smiles an evil smile as the door closes.

Groaning you get up to pick our your clothes; light blue ripped jeans and a long levees cropped white shirt, and go to take a shower. You learned how to somehow takes 10 minutes showers. You then got out quickly dry off and get on your clothes, then put on makeup (if you want it)

 You then got out quickly dry off and get on your clothes, then put on makeup (if you want it)

Outfit

Rolling your perfume on your key points, your grab your phone (and whatever else your need) you leave your room closing the door.

Walking down the stairs you hear yelling. 

"No I want the black shirt today!"

"It's my shirt I bought it!"

"Doesn't matter you wore MY dark green one last week." Getting closer to the fight the both stop to look at. You raise your had before they start to talk over each other.

"Just wear whatever your wearing and let's go, fight about it later." They both look wound but but quickly lose hope. Getting on their shoes you all walk out the door.

"I'm driving!" Osamu yelling getting in the front seat who earns a whining and fussing after from Atsumu.

"I call shotgun!" You yell getting into the passenger seat, as Atsumu whines more Findlay getting into the back.

~ at the mall

"That's not a door" you yell at atsumu who's running ahead of you and osamu, and Then watch as his arm bangs into the glass of the sliding door; as you both snicker at him.

"How is he almost the oldest " osamu asks

"How are you the youngest" you say to him. You all have talked about how Atsumu is the most immature of the bunch and, osamu is the most level headed one. Which caused Atsumu to get angry with both of y'all, and also proved the  point.