12.🫂

INDIYA
LOS ANGELES
12:30 PM

————————————

After getting me and Tyson ready, It was time to go out to lunch with Nyla and Jay, and I'm not going to lie I'm nervous as hell. In the car on the way I looked back at Tyson to him bopping his head to No Switch by YoungBoy on his iPad which made me laugh.

"Tys when we get back home you feel like watching Christmas movies?" I said while turning onto another street

"Yes ma'am" he said while looking out the window still bopping his head.

———————————————————————————

We get to the restaurant and we been sitting in the parking, I see both nyla and jay car but I'm just nervous.

"mommy we going inside dere?" Tyson asked before climbing to sit on the arm rest

"Cmon we gonna go inside now" I said before opening my door to get out and leaving it open so he could get out since he climbed over the arm rest.

We walk up to the restaurant and went inside .

"Hi! How can I help you today?" The lady at the front asked me

"Um-"

"She's with us" I turned around to see both Jay and Nyla

"Hey y'all!" I said with a big smile on my face seeing them .

"Hey baby" Nyla said blowing me a kiss making me fake catch it .

"Hey mama, who lil man?" Jay said before tickling him in the side which made him laugh .

"Y'all this is my son Tyson, so listen I know this is unexpected and I can understand if y'all don't want to take on a child and that's okay. I just don't want my son to get attached to someone that isn't being fully genuine with him and-"

"We already knew you had a son." Nyla said before smiling.

"Whatttt-" I said looking confused

"Y'all cmon let's go sit, I'm hungry and y'all js taking up all time in the world" Jay said while grabbing Tyson hand and walking away, even though she had to lean over to grab his hand.

After we order our drinks and food I feel like they owed me a explanation on how they knew about my baby.

"So how y'all knew" I said while playing in my son hair.

"Well one day you asked me to get ur wallet when you ordered pizza, and I really just saw a picture of him in your wallet....but then you got his birth certificate in your purse and i just peeped at it and I saw you signed off on it so I told jay and yea." Nyla said before starting back coloring on her kids menu.

"Oh, well Jay what was your reaction?" I asked out of curiosity.

"When she first told me I was kinda mad, because she said he was cute and I didn't get to see him. One question I have is does he have a relationship with his father?" She asked while looking me in the eye.

"Yes, Tyson has a relationship with his father but his dad is currently behind bars" I said before laughing, but I stopped once I saw tyson start mugging me .

"My bad son" I said before kissing his big ole forehead which made him go back to smiling.

"He knows?" Nyla asked looking at tyson

"Yep, I try not to keep anything secret about his dad from him, except the stuff he doesn't need to know about at his age" I replied

"Okay well let's see where this goes" Nyla said smiling at me .

"Fo sho babies" Jay said grabbing both our hands and kissing them .

"You leaving me out and my mommy said we don't do dat" tyson said mugging.

So Jay grabbed both his hands and kissed them which made me wanna start crying on the spot it was so cute .

Our food finally came and we ate and got our belly full.

I hope I have me a little family.

———————————————————————————

Hey yalllll!!😂 it's been a little while ngl but it's a short chapter cause I forgot finish writing this one.

Thoughts???
Ideas???

Indiya?
Tyson?
Nyla?
Jay?

Like n comment luv y'all 💕.