Secrets

Meanwhile,Kihyun Goes To Wonho's Bedroom.He Opened the Door And Saw Wonho Sitting With Cross Legs.Wonho Smirk As He Saw Kihyun's Sexy Body.Kihyun Gulped As he Is Scared What Wonho Is Gonna do With Him."Come Here..",Wonho Said Deeply,Kihyun Nodded And Leaved The Door Closed A Little bit wide And Come To Wonho..

Wonho And Kihyun POV:

Wonho:Come Sit On My Lap..

Kihyun:H-Hoseok I mean Wonho-

Wonho:Didn't Daddy Give You Permission To Call By His Name?

Kihyun:Y-Yes Daddy Did...

Wonho:Did You Forgot What Daddy Said To You?

Kihyun:No..

Wonho:Then Sit,Don't Make Me do Things To You.

Kihyun:W-What Things..?

Wonho:Sit On Me I'll Say It To You..

Kihyun:O-Ok...

After That,Kihyun Sitted On Wonho's Lap,He Put His Hands On Wonho's Top Shoulder."Umm..Can You Tell Me It Just Now..?",Kihyun Said."Fine..Do You Know We Do Things In Our Bedrooms While We Are Kissing?",Wonho Asks While He Was Staring At Kihyun's Eyes,Kihyun Used To Remember it And Nodded.Wonho smirk,"That's What I Am Gonna Do Things To You..",Wonho Said Deeply As He Smirk,Kihyun Blushed That He Remembered that They Do Something Inside There bedroom.Kihyun Breaks The Eye Contact On Wonho And Looks Down On The Floor."Baby....You Don't Need To Look Down,You can Look At me..",Wonho Said,Making Kihyun Shy Looking At Him,Kihyun Sigh And Looked At Wonho Slowly."Close The Door,Later Your Punk Bff Will See Us..",Wonho Said,Kihyun Nodded And Got Off Wonho's Lap,He Closed The Door And Locking It So Minhyuk Can't Get In,Kihyun Sitted On Wonho's lap Again.

(OK UMM I DON'T WANT TO PUT SOMETHING KINKY BECAUSE-)

Wonho Smirk And Leaned On Kihyun's Soft Neck,He Bit Roughly,"Umm...W-What Are We Gonna D-Do..Mmm.",Kihyun Struggle To Say Something Because Wonho Starts To Bit His Neck But Start To Moan Softly And quietly.Wonho Stopped Biting Kihyun's neck,"I Love Your Moans Baby,I Know You Are Shy To Moan..",Wonho said While Smirking,Kihyun Try To Lean Wonho's Lips But Someone Knocked On Their Door,Minhyuk Ruined Their Moment."Umm..You Know What..I'll Be Right Back..",Kihyun Said Before Getting Off Wonho's Lap,He Start Walking Away But Wonho Said Something,"Kiss Me First before You get Away..",Kihyun Sigh And Walked To Wonho,He lean Him And Kissed Him longer.After That They've Stopped The Kiss.

"Thank You Baby.."

"No Problem Daddy."