A House Divided

Andrea's Pov:

We hear sam and Ron arguing me and Deena roll around in boxes " you guys drunk?" Jenni asked " I wish." I replied Nicole kicks the ball she falls I laugh I start rolling around on the floor.

Deena goes in the box and got stuck I laugh " my turn!" I exclaimed she gets out I go in I start screaming we laugh " I'm stuck!" I say I start rolling around " what's all that screaming?" Pauly asked " I'm stuck!" I exclaimed he gets me out " yay!" Me and Deena exclaimed.

" What are you a meatball now?" Pauly says laughing " yes she is! We're the three meatballs!" Nicole says trying to jump into me and deena's arms but she falls I laugh.

*****

The next day Me, Sam, Nicole and Deena go to work " I don't know what I was thinking with a sweatshirt, but this was the only thing with a license plate on it." Deena says I fix my shirt.

" Morning." I say " how are you four lovely ladies, ten minutes late?" Danny says " Danny you need to chillax if it was serious then the shop would been opened already." I say " is your last day?" Danny asked " I know it's Deena's and Andrea's last day." Danny says " I wish it were mine." Nicole says we open up the shop.

I started making some sales pauly walks in and brings me a coffee " here you go princess." He says with a smile " aww." I say leaving the counter and hugging him and kissing him " where's mine?" Deena asked " and mine!" Nicole says " you don't get one." Pauly says laughing " waaa." Nicole says I give pauly one last kiss before I go back behind the counter " you're so lucky you have a man like pauly." Sam says I smile.

I make me more sales " Thank you for officially being the worst employee of the 2010 season." Danny says " wooo!" Deena says I laugh I grab my coffee we head back to the house.

I sip my coffee and sit on the couch Vinny and Nicole left to go this burger place.

I lay my head on Pauly's shoulder he plays with my hair.

After I throw my coffee away and me and Pauly go out we go to a Mexican restaurant I had some tacos , rice, tamales and hot sauce.

After eating we hold hands and walk around the boardwalk we kiss after we head back to the house.

" I'm taking vinny to get his ear pierced." Pauly says " I wanna go." I say " aw do you have to." Vinny says jokingly I playfully hit him " yeah I do cause I'm getting a belly piercing." I say " alright let's go then." Pauly says we go to the shore store " alright Andrea you first." Danny says he gives me the belly piercing then Vinny goes.

" You look fresh!" I say " yo he's fresh to death bro." Pauly says " I look like a g." Vinny says and I feel hot.

I say looking at my belly piercing " you've always been." Pauly says smiling " I know." I say jokingly making me , pauly , vinny , Ronnie and Danny laugh.

" You gangster now Vincent?" I ask him. " damn right." Vinny says we laugh we head back to the house. " Now Nicole is going to adore you." I say jokingly he laughs.

****

We start getting ready for the club I straighten my hair do my makeup and change.

I run my hands down my body and check my butt out in the mirror.

The boys already left so the girls and I expect sam walk to Aztec I take a shot with deena.

I start dancing on the table and grinding against pauly.

I seen danielle my eyes widen " fuck." Pauly says I just dance and sway my hips " are you done with your grenade whatever her name is." Danielle says " I ain't ugly baby or a stalker." I say shrugging pauly laughs " you follow him everywhere." Danielle says " that's you and because she's my girlfriend and I want her to come." Pauly says.

Danielle walks away I start fist pumping I sway my hips and grind my body against pauly we then head back to the house. Vinny brought home a girl surprisingly mike didn't.

Then Vinny's girl brother came in I laugh he was planning on picking up her girl tomorrow morning.

Vinny was telling them to go home I laugh " vinny g stepping up." Mike says I laugh " alright come on snooki." Vinny says grabbing her she was mad " vinny just leave her alone." I say "no I was kidding." Vinny says " if you wanted to have sex with her you would have done that and not bring home a girl." I explained.

Vinny tries to grab Nicole " vinny just let her think for a few." I say bringing him in Nicole was going in the room.

" Deena get the fucking kool aid off the white right now." Vinny says " don't talk to her like that." I say sipping my drink " ohhh." Pauly says " oh you want a battle?" Vinny says " sure let's go." I say putting my drink down " yo andi you got no plan I'm the man you just a fan." Vinny says " a fan? what am I someone who drags the heat off you? No you wish you could win but your grendades will never ever be someone like me." I say " ohhhh." Pauly says " get the fuck out bro." Vinny says. " Holy shit." Pauly says " say mean things." Sam says " I won't say mean things." I say " yo andi you need to stay seated see my girl andi she's the bitchest person you'll ever meet!" Vinny says.

My mouth drops " ohhh." Vinny says " game over." I say sipping my drink.

Vinny is being a douche bag one because he's drunk and two because he thinks he's gangster because he got his ears pierced like no

I go in my room and go to sleep.

*****

The next morning I wake up I rub my eyes pauly kisses my lips pauly was going to work I get out of bed and make me pancakes and some eggs after eating I wash the dishes and clean up a bit.

I was sitting next to deena as Ron's mom called she was drunk I hold in my laughter.

Mike told Ron's mom about sam talking to arvin I gasp.

*****

When we're outside Sam and Mike were arguing " mike it's none of your business, just you sure it's not another you?" I say " exactly arvin is another you." Sam says.

The bots go inside us girls talk then ron comes out " y biggest liar I  ever met in my life." Ron says