Chapter one

I personally think that I am a whore

No, seriously I am.

Okay well maybe not a whore, but I'm definitely a freak.

After my mother kicked me out of Italy, I had to move to New York to get my shit together. That means I have to find a job.

How the fuck does someone kick you out of a whole ass country?

"Mars having a job" does not suit me at all.

It's basically illegal. But its fine because I do a lot of illegal shit.

Seriously though, If my mom knew some stuff I did, she'd call the police on me.

Is there an FBI agent in your brain like there is one in your phone? That would be cool if I wasn't thinking of dumb shit, like how to ship a goat overseas without anyone knowing.

Goats are adorable when they aren't eating everything you have in your hand.

I sighed heavily as I walked down the busy streets of NYC. The noise and chattering was so fucking loud, I wanted to shoot myself in the ear to either die or become deaf.

Both works.

"Fottuta madre mi fa lavorare solo perché ho gettato una fottuta vestibilità infantile." I whispered to myself, praying to whoever is above that I don't go to hell for cursing out my mother.

Translation: Fucking mother making me work just because I threw a fucking childish fit.

You're already going to hell, you dumb fuck.

I knew I was, but I wanted to go for maybe murdering someone. It's always been on my bucket list. I'm kidding. Not.

There's a lot of things on my bucket list. Like going skydiving without a parachute.

It would be funny if I accidentally pushed a kid out of the helicopter.

Kids annoy and terrify me, with their sticky hands and annoying screechy voices.

I finally came to stop by a book shop that had the 'Hiring' poster attached on the window.

A fucking book shop? Another thing that doesn't go well with me.

Books and Mars?

I love reading but school ruined it for me.

School ruined everything for me. Like my perfect childhood where I wished to become a superhero.

But no, I had to wake up at 6:30 in the fucking morning and sleepily get dressed just to learn shit I don't even remember.

I shuddered at the though of working around books when I failed English in high school because I was too lazy to read a book that was made by someone who is dead.