𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎

"I'm really sick of seeing you suffer or hurt and not knowing why. You're not alone, Y/n, damn!"

-----------------------------------------

Since that night everything went back to normal. Everything. Jungwon was still waiting for Y/n to tell him more but she didn't. He wants to know about what she was talking about that night with those men, what fight? He wants to know about that guy who comes and pick her up at school with a bike. He wants to know a lot. Too much. 

The weather became colder as they are approaching to winter. Their group in english class presented their project and they got 100%, thanks to Y/n's mother who accepted to create an animation for them to show as an ad. They are now in class with their homeroom teacher who is talking with them about the trip they'll do in a week. She already talk about it few weeks ago. This trip is financed by someone father who thought the students their grade could have some rest. 

"I don't know who's father he is but thanks" Riki turn to Y/n. 

They moved seat in class few days ago so now. Riki, the talkative, like Y/n likes to secretly call him, is right in front of her. While Jungwon is in the front far away. 

"hmm" Y/n nod her head. 

"I'm so excited!" Bahiyyih exclaim. 

The bell ring and their homeroom teacher walk out after greeting them goodbye and wishing them a good day. Jungwon got up and walk to Y/n. 

"hey" he smile as he sit on Riki's seat. 

"hi" 

"do you plan on going? To the trip, I mean" he ask. 

"I don't think so" Y/n shrug sighing. 

"why? You've never went to any trip the school as made" he arch an eyebrow. 

"I have my reasons" Y/n answered. 

"I guess" he shrug it off. 

"by the way Riki, Sunoo and me are going out after school do you want to join? You could bring Kim Minji" Jungwon propose. 

"hm" Y/n think for a moment. "okay" she smile at him. 

"nice" 

**

Later that morning during 4th period their homeroom teacher suddenly came in followed by an unknown girl which surprised everyone, even the mathematics teacher. Y/n her was too focus on the exercice the teacher gave she didn't bother to look away from her note book. 

"a transferred student?" Hikaru mumble. 

"she seems cute" Sunoo said. 

Y/n finally raise up her head curious about what is happening. Her eyes open wide as she saw who is that new student who transferred in their class. 

"excuse me for interrupting. I would like to present to you all, Lim Su-ah, a transferred student who will, as from today, be your classmate. Please, welcome her warmly" their homeroom teacher smile. 

Su-ah and Y/n stared at each other while their classmates observe them. 

"do they know each others?" a classmate whisper. 

Jungwon look back at Y/n and directly knew something was off when he noticed her squeezing her fist. 

"welcome, Lim Su-ah" the mathematics teacher greet. 

"good morning" she bow. 

Lim Su-ah then look back at Y/n and smirk. 

"you can sit at the back, next to Seo-jun. Unless you have bad sight and you would prefer to sit in the front.