The Girl

Y/n went down the stairs to eat breakfast.
Good morning mom and dad! ,Y/n said.
Good morning honey! ,They said.
After breakfast. Imma get going now! See ya! , said, y/n. Y/n walks to her car and get in her car. She drive to her band. Hey guys! She said.
Hey girl! They all say. Times skip. They all ate lunch. Times skip again. They all got ready and went to the gig. At the gig. The lead singer Y/n started singing and the others started playing their instruments. The lead singer Y/n saw the cute guys in the front row. She soon later found out that they are a band. After it ended. The boys went to the backstage to meet the lead singer Y/n and the others.
Hey! ,the boys said. Hey! ,Y/n said. The boys introduced themselves to Y/n. I'm Steve Summers. ,the first boy said. Vinnie Chas. ,the second boy said. Keri Kane and Kristy Majors. ,the third and the fourth boy said.
We are the Pretty Boy Floyd band. ,said Steve.
Omg! Oh cool! We are Rosez and Cherriez! I'm Y/n! These are my best friends! ,said Y/n
Nice! ,said Vinnie. After they chat for a while. The Pretty Boy Floyd gave Y/n their numbers.
OMG GUYS!! THEY ARE SOOO PRETTY!!
I CANT BELIEVE I GOT THEIR NUMBERS!!
,Y/n screams. I KNOW RIGHT!! YOU SHOULD CALL THEM!! they all screams.
I LIKE THE BLONDE BOY!! ,Y/n screams.
OMG!! ,said Bonnie.
YOU SHOULD CALL HIM!! ,Jackie screams.
I WILL!! ,Y/n screams.
After that, they all went home.
At Y/n's home. Hi mom and dad!
Guess what happened today!?
Hello honey! Ooo what is it?! ,said her parents.
I met this band called Pretty Boy Floyd! ,Y/n screams.  I also like this blonde boy! His name is Vinnie Chas! ,said Y/n. How nice! ,they both said.