(𝟎𝟎𝟐) ❝𝐁𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐒❞

[𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞]🕷️🎶

[𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞]
🕷️🎶

business class isn't the easiest. let's say that. especially for ruby. only because matt's in this class. it's the only class they share. it's miserable for both of them. whenever ruby gets something right, matt rolls his eyes at her, same thing with ruby. they aren't civil with each other. they never really have been.

"miss black?"

ruby got out of her small trance. not knowing what's happening at all, she looks to the boy next her and he mouths to say something. she catches on.

"here."

"finally. i was thinking you weren't here today!" her teacher chuckled.

ruby nodded, trying to pay attention to her teacher. the teacher finished with attendance and started the class.

"last week, i started to talk about a group project. today i'm going to put you in groups," the teacher sighs and picks up her clipboard to read off names.

the teacher got down to the last three people, "...matt, ruby, and avery."

ruby hates avery. less then matt, but still hated. avery is the stuck up bitch who has a massive and she means massive crush on matt. while avery is probably happy, ruby on the other hand is not. not one bit.

"get in your groups and start working!"

ruby groaned, and started walking over to matt's table.

avery grinned wide, walking over. see, she was very open about her crush on matt.

"hey matt!" avery's squeaky voice, wanted ruby to grab a gun, and point it at her head.

"hey," matt returned.

ruby just sat down and said nothing.

"nice to see you too ruby," matt sarcastically said.

ruby mocked him, trying her best to sound like him. with that, matt rolled his eyes.

"ok?" avery drawled out the 'k'. "let's start working on this at someone's house. we can meet at your house matt."

"that's fine. but, i have lacrosse practice at 7."

"cant. volleyball at 7."

they talked at the same time.

"we can go before then, it's not like we will work on it for long." avery tried to work out.

"fine." ruby huffed, she totally could go. lana and cora would love spending time with the triplets. it was just ruby.

avery was a little ecstatic about going to matt's.

they worked until the bell rang for lunch. avery made sure they would go to matt's house after school. after that, everyone rushed out the class to lunch. leaving business class was always awkward between math and ruby, because they walked the same way, to the same table.

🍒 𝐥𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐬 !

i suck at updating.

i need to like PREWRITE chapters then actually publish the book 😭

ANWAYS

happy thanksgiving 😐

𝟒𝟐𝟏 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬