|【𝙰 𝙶𝚕𝚒𝚖𝚙𝚜𝚎】|

Near the end of the chapter will not be suited for most readers.

[I have no idea why I decided to put this here but I lowkey wanted to jump scare people]

TW!!! Sexual Harassment & attempted r@pe

"Don't make fun of me but... You know Kamishiro? That one kid who never talks to anyone? Well... I kinda like him?"

"You're kidding... No way."

"Hey! He's kinda hot... And I kinda want to know more about him.. But I'm sooo scared to!"

"Y/n you're popular he must have know you. Surely you have a chance... Though I'm not a big fan of him."

"Come on guys, He's not that bad I swear.. Come on, walk faster! I'm getting hungry!"

"Y/n! Watch-"

Your eyes shot open. You wipe cold sweat from your cheeks. What in the world was the dream- Or nightmare.. You just had? Was it a memory? A tear fell down your cheek. "What the fuck?" Your voice shakes and so did your hands.

You sat up from your desk and head to the bathroom. You winced as the last fragment of your nightmare- or memory hit you. Tears plipped down your face as you held your head. You stared at your reflection, wiping away these pointless tears.

"W-What happened?..." You pondered if this was related to the past your family wouldn't dare tell you about. Damn. Did I get ran over or something?? There's no way my parents wouldn't tell me about it- Was your first thought.

You lifted your shirt, and no stitches were to be found... It must've been a horrible dream.. But the voices talking with you.. They were so familiar? And did you have a crush on Rui back then.. Or was that part made up?

Questions wouldn't leave you like a leech. "What really happened?..." There was nothing off your past in the house as far as you knew- besides somethings in your bedroom that'd be it.. Unless...

"The attic or basement..." You muttered. You been to neither place more than 3 times as far as you remembered. You could check the basement first, but it'd be easier to search the attic. You had a feeling that the remains were either burnt, or sealed away in your attic; where no one would look.

You decided. You'd take a look around the house when your parents went out on a business trip... In a few hours... 

You went back to your room and looked at your clock. "2:43 in the morning..." You got under your blanket and hugged one of your pillows. You hated how horrible memories or nightmares scared you... 

"I hated horrible memories?... When did I?" Why was everything coming back to you just now. It was far too early for this. You groan and shove your head into the pillow. 

You grab your phone off of your nightstand, looking at your lock screen. You wish you took a few pictures yesterday. You unlock it and take a quick breath.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Ding.

Rui groans, grabbing his phone to read the ping. 

You awake? Sorry to bother you...

No worries, I was working on something before you texted. ( ̄﹃ ̄)

Rui texted, not reading who sent it. When his eyes finally did what his brain wanted, he saw you were the sender. "Oh." He rubbed his eyes and drank some water nearby.

I just had a weird dream.. More like a memory though..

He asked for you to elaborate, then decided to call you. "Hello?" You picked up the phone.