Seeking

The Psychologist stares back at her with their lifeless eyes, with a loss of words, questioning what to say next. Their jaw slowly opened then closed again. Their tongue moving around thinking of what sounds to form until they break the silence. "I think the "unknown" is a hidden part trying to reach out to you. Now, you can try reciting statements to yourself. For example, trying to recite your schedule and what you're gonna do throughout the day can help motivate yourself as if a narration." Then they start again. "State your name, your age, qualities about you that you like, then your schedule."

...

She gives no response back, staring at the cracks in the ground.
They start "ill go first."
"I Dr.Milburn am 43 years old. Today i will make my coffee, go to the office, and get ready for my first appointment. After that i will have 6 appointments in total, then get my schedule ready for tommorow and go home"

Chuckle "sounds deppressing"

Dr.Milburn sighs "just promise me youll try"

"You didnt say what you liked about yourself."

"I like that im not a pain in the ass" Dr.Milburn mumbled before exiting the room.

A nurse quickly came in right after with a perscription. She stared at him then at the pills hesitant before grabbing them. The label was blank with only the name "Sentient" labeled.

The walk home was silent, cars passing by, the world almost grey, the bottle in her hands. She decides to open it and takes one, no hesitation there. One plops into her mouth and makes it's way down to her stomach. The world was darker after each step. All was black she felt herself vanish and sink into the ground until face to face with it.