20 - Play The Hero

Today was the day. The day of my match between Damian and I.

Oh god, my heart is racing.

And I have to win.

No. I will win.

Diva still hasn't woken up. I've been able to get stronger the last couple of days thanks to her.

Clicking on my [Profile], I decided to check my stats one last time before I fight.

[Profile]

Name: Lucas Owens

Race: Human

AP: 40

Charm: Level 2

Strength: Level 4

Wisdom: Level 3

Agility: Level 8

[Danger Sense] - Level 12 - A warning of incoming danger and which direction it is from can be felt.

[Hollow Wanderer] - Level 2 - You can access the mysterious Hollow Realm through special portals.

[Chains of Holy Fire] - Level 9 - You can summon and control chains infused with Holy Fire.

[Eagle Eye] - Level 8 - You can see farther and clearer.

[Demon arm Beelzebub] - Level 5 - A Demonic Arm that overtakes your own upon use. Holds the mysterious pers of the Lord of Flies.

[Notational Execution] - Level 7 - For one who grips the reins of power and control. Suited towards Host, Lucas Owens. Overhault combat and allows notation. Evolved from [Focus]
See more...

I've leveled up a lot. I don't know if this is enough to be even close to Damian's power. But that doesn't matter. I'll be smarter and display strong fundamentals.

Note: My son, your fundamental is DP.

A knock on the door to my dorm brought me out of my deepening throughts.

"I'll get it." I stated.

Kai nodded at me, continuing to watch his show on the television. Opening the door, I saw that it was Madam Cloud.

"Mada Cloud!" I gasped. "What brings you here? Come on in!"

I let her inside, closing the door behind her.

"I have something for you." She said, handing me a briefcase which was on her side.

I grabbed the box and put it on the dining table. There's a lock.

"What's the combination?" I asked.

"Well, I hope you enjoy it. It is brand new." She said, putting up an OK sign.

"No way. You didn't..." I realized.

I put in the code "666" and it opened.

I open it up, a golden glow emanating from it.

"You even put lights in this thing?" I said, looking up with a raised eyebrow.

"Well, we happy?" She asked.

"We happy." I responded, smiling.

Later...

Looking at the clock, I saw that it was almost time. I headed to the underground area under the arena. I arrived and, to my surprise, my friends were waiting for me.

"Whoah! What's with the Order Sol sword?" Exclaimed John.

"I had to wrestle a lady for this." I said. In a way, this was somewhat true.