∆ Chapter 6 ∆

"prince Minho, i don't think you should go in there. it is not safe"

"then why the hell is not safe?" lino' loud voice echoed through the floor making the guards present there flinch a bit. "this is the palace right?"

"yes, your highness" not a single guard had the courage to look up at minho.

"palace are supposed to be the safest place in the kingdom. your job as a guard is to keep the palace and it's residents safe. then answer me. why is this place not safe? " minho was trying his best to keep his anger in control.

"then why a cabin inside the palace is not safe? answer me. especially the king's cabin. how did he get attacked in the most guarded place in whole kingdom" he shouted again. the guards again stayed quiet, their eyes fixed on the floor.

"except for the three guards standing in the front, i want the others dismissed." he commanded. "what are you all standing for? i said leave."

all the other guards except the mentioned three bowed and took their leave hurriedly.

"you" minho pointed at the first guard. "i want you to go and ask the head of the security to meet me in the council room in 30 minutes."

"and you will provide me with the list of guards who were the ones at the shift of guarding the cabin when the attack took place. i want them within 30 minutes in the council room" minho commanded the second guard.

"and you will make sure that no words goes outside of the castle regarding this situation. but now give me your sword and go" he said facing the third guard. both of the other guards left and the third guard left after handing his weapon to the prince.

minho slowly opend the door to his father's cabin  gripping on the sword in his hand a bit tighter.

the room had a strange atmosphere coating it. a mysterious one.

the window was broken with the shards of glasses lying on the floor. blood stains were both on the floor and the bed sheet.

he checked underneath the covers or behind the curtains, to find a clue. he took out his phone to switch on the torch and search underneath the bed without realising that something valuable of his dropped from his pocket which was picked up by someone.

while checking under the bed, he found something shiny. when he was about to grab it, he heard a footstep behind him making him quickly grab the sword which laid beside him. he stood up from his place and sneakily went behind the curtains.

"who are you and what are doing here" minho asked.

a laugh echoed through the room. "oh my dear prince, you will know when the time comes"

"show yourself coward"

"i will show myself soon prince minho. soon. but after i complete some few other things."

with that the voice grew quiet. even after asking when no one answered back, minho realised the person may have left.

'shit i am late' minho thought to himself. he quickly grabbed the shiny object.

"this weapon doesn't look it's from here or any kingdom i know of. the seal on the handle looks a bit different also." minho said under his breath. "i just hope he agrees to help me." he wrapped the dagger in a piece of cloth  he cut from the curtain and put it his pocket and left the room quickly without knowing that a pair of eyes watched him from the shadows.

"lee minho, you just gave me another weapon i can use against you." a grin displayed on ________'s face.

  __________________________________