Prologue

Everything they planned was supposed to go smoothly. They just had to get through the first couple shifts to see if anyone would notice them. But when a bad call about a guy with a bomb in his leg comes in and Buck is so eager to not let Eddie take care of it alone.Will the rest of the 118 notice when their favorite golden retriever firefighter suddenly stops being rude to the new probie?? With the sudden change in his attitude show the fact something is going on or will he keep it hidden even though the 118 is suspicious of them?? Follow Buck and Eddie as the try to keep the 118 in a weird position while trying to figure out why Buck seems to not get along with Eddie at first then acts like they have been friends for years. What happens when the house starts to figure out something is happening but and having a hard time figuring out what it is? What if when Eddie has a rough time after a call and him and Buck are man behind for a few calls and they get caught?? What if one of the 118's calls turns out to be a false alarm so they get caught cuddling on the couch?? What whould happen when everyone finds out that all of Buck's relationships before Eddie were years ago and they have been dating since Christopher was 5 and Shannon had left and Eddie had divorced her first then she came crawling back later only to be shut down?
Find out more in

The Hidden Relationship