3

Y/N POV:

Ditch wanted to go out for the day to do the usual, pickpocket and cause chaos. I walked around a market stalls, I smiled to myself mischievously as I stole some guys wallet. I then looked to find Ditch to hand it to him but suddenly I heard someone yell

"Vinnie and Ditch are at it again!"

For god's sake. I rolled my eyes and walked towards the fight. Ditch was being punched in the face multiple times by Vinnie. I face palmed watching this. "I'm going to need a drink to get through this" me and another voice said at the same time. I stopped and looked at the guy next to me. It was stone. "Oh hey" I said as I waved awkwardly. "Hi" he replied with the same level of awkwardness. We looked at the fight, Skipp was unwillingly taking bets as to who would win this time. I sighed a long sigh "whoever's boss loses buys the drink?" I asked "eh I'll take that" Stone shrugged. Suddenly I heard a large bang. I looked to see Vinnie had hit Ditch on the head with a fucking shovel! "You know what I'll buy the drinks, I stole a wallet earlier anyway" I sighed, he didn't reply but nodded slightly as he scratched the back of his neck lightly. I grabbed him arm and then led him to the bar.

Once we got there we ordered and I we sat Akwardly for a moment. "So-" we both stopped. "How's Vinnies gang?" I asked, he shrugged "it sure is something" he sighed as he rolled his eyes "uh...how's ditches gang?" He asked "it's Ditch what do you expect?" I asked we sat in another akward silence. It became very clear that neither of us were good at convocations. "Who'd you think will win?" I asked "Probably Vinnie" he sighed "hence why I bought the drinks today, she had a fucking shovel. A SHOVEL!" I said as I finally faced him. He finally looked at me aswell. He nodded and was drinking his drink again. "I get your talkative and all but don't talk over me" I said sarcasticly. "Why'd you help me?" He asked "huh?" I asked "you could've beaten me up or even worse but you didn't." He said, he raised a good point. Why didn't I? Vinnies gang is my gangs enemies so why didn't I take that chance? And if Ditch was to find out then I would be dead. "Well...I guess I felt bad" I Shrugged "you? Feel bad for me? You've beaten up and stolen from nearly everyone in this town. What's the real reason?" He asked as he turned to me "no really, I did feel bad" I said as I placed my drink down. "Besides as mentioned I owed you" I Shrugged "again that explosion was not my doing" he said "oh I know but it's the only reason I can come up with that isn't because I felt bad" I smirked as I took another sip of my alcohol. "Besides at least when I beat up someone I do it one on one and give that person a chance to swing at me. You were being outnumbered and held to a wall" I said. He just listened to what I was saying and didn't talk. "That's my reasons. Take it or leave it that's the explanation you're getting" I said as I placed the wallet on the side for the bar tender. "I'm gonna to get going now before Ditch royally fucks up, see you around" I smiled as I exited the bar. Leaving him to just process my words.

Once I was back I saw Vinnie and Ditch were still fighting. I rolled my eyes and ran in. Skipp also ran in. He grabbed Vinnie and I grabbed Ditch. We both held them back as they both tried lunging at Eachother "Ditch that's enough for today let's leave" I said harshly as he continued to try and leave my grip. "Y/N's right Vinnie, let's find stone and leave okay?" Skipp smiled at Vinnie. Vinnie sighed as stopped fighting "fine. Where is he anyway?" She asked "oh he's in the bar" I Shrugged as Ditch finally stopped "you know this how?" She asked "where do you think we went during this?" I said with an eye roll "you and Stone went to a bar?" Ditch asked "we couldn't handle the bullshit. Let's go. I'm getting a migraine from listening to you and Vinnie arguing like toddlers." I said as I dragged Ditch away. "She's Into me" Ditch smirked at Vinnie as we walked away "what?" I asked in shock. Vinnie and Ditch? Sure and Skipp will commit murder and like it.