ᴵ'ᵐ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵃ ᶜᵃⁿⁿⁱᵇᵃˡ...

There I sat in my Bed stareing up at the ceiling. It's been over 7 hours since I left Doctor lecters office ...I've woken up muitpule times because of this damn dream I hate it I just wish it would stop

Will groaned again as he sat up in his bed he sat there for a few moments as he started to cry into his hands, this dream that he was haveing was tormenting him it was driving him mad he couldn't even close his eyes without thinking about it he needed help "He needed Hannibal Lecter" after a few moments will stumbled out of his bed grabbing a nearby jacket and throwing on some pants as he wobbled outside to his car quickly getting into it and honestly struggling to turn it on as he quickly drove to Hannibal's house his eyes full of tears in all as he gripped the steering wheel tightly driving recklessly down the road. After a few minutes will arrived at Hannibal's house, Hannibal gave him his address just in case of emergencies and if course if he simply wanted to talk over a cup of coffee. Will pushed open his car door stumbling out trying franticly trying to wipe the tears from his face as he ran up to Hannibal's door knocking on it muitpule times.

Who...could that ...be at this hour...?.....mhm..

Hannibal groaned pushing himself to get out of bed as he hobbled down the stairs to the front door unlocking it and pulling it open. There Hannibal saw will which he was very surprised as he mumbled rubbing his eyes his eyes adjusting to the light seeing that will was crying.

What..Will?...are you alright?...what happened?

Tears streamed down wills face as he suddenly hugged Hannibal, between his sobs he sort of got out a few words.

That Fucking Dream!! It keeps happening over and over again!! It's driving me insane ...

Hannibal slowly shut the door bringing will inside still suddenly surprised by the hug as he just let will sob into his chest.

Oh will ...I knew you weren't going to be okay ...you should of stayed with me!

Said Hannibal pushing a few strands of hair out of wills face slightly drying his tears with his fingers

mhn ...

Will sighed looking up at Hannibal slightly his eyes widening and his lips parting as he stared at him for a momment almost in awe but a bit more realization added to the look, Along with his sort gasps. Then suddenly He grabbed Hannibal's face Pressing his lips against Hannibal's makeing Hannibal very startled. But he relaxed just placeing his hands around wills waist as he coutuined to kiss him though after a few moments will pulled away but he didn't just stop there he suddenly grabbed Hannibal and pulled him into the kitchen pinning him up against the counter and forcing his tounge into his mouth.

W-Wi..Mhnmn...mnhmnn!! will..what ..are you...

Will quickly shut him up aggressively kissing him half of the time honestly missing his lips, as Hannibal suddenly placed his hands on wills lower back suddenly turning him around and sitting him on the kitchen counter as he coutuined to kiss him again. After a few moments though will suddenly broke the kiss breatheing heavily as he wiped some of the tears that were still on his face looking up into hannibals eyes for once directly into his pupils as he uttered.

"I want you to Fuck me ..Fuck me senseless..."

Hannibal was very startled at wills comment just standing there for a few moments before saying.

Will ...are you even in the right mind state for me to do that to you right now?!... You just barged in not even a few minutes ago hysterically cry-

Will covered Hannibal's mouth as he never broke eye contact with him once, which was very strange since will was talking about before how he didn't like eye contact. will suddenly broke the silence by saying.

...I know what I want ...I want your Dick In my Ass!

Hannibal stared at will with this side ways look, as his face became extremely red before he gulped looking down at wills pants Before speaking Wich was slightly mumbled by wills hand

Good God..that was bold ..of you to say...but ....uhm..alright fine if that's what you really want right now will if it calms you down-

Will groaned pressing his hand on Hannibal's mouth to shut him up again

Fuck...me already...and..shut up....

A mischievous grin appeared on Hannibal's face as he suddenly pinned will down to the counter moveing wills hand off his mouth, as he slightly kissed will again his tounge being drivin into wills mouth prompting him to slightly unzip wills pants looking up at him occasionally as he slightly pulled down wills boxers just stareing at the beauty of his anatomy for a few moments, Then he closed his own eyes for a moment opening them once again. He then pulled down his own pants and his boxers, looking at will in all his glory and vulnerability as he cautiously asked.

Have...you done anything like this before?..

Will stared at Hannibal with a obvious type annoyed look that was screaming to him "Obviously I haven't are you fucking stupid?'

Hannibal felt intimidated by wills horrid stare as he looked away for a momment slightly grabbing wills thighs, and positioning himself at wills entrance. Hannibal slowly but surely pushed the head of his cock into wills
Ass prompting will to make a sort of pleasured painful cry

Ngh!!~ Ahugmm!!..

Hannibal looked up slightly trying to make sure will was okay awaiting some type of prompt to stop, but he didn't get one so he continued on pushing himself deeper into wills ass.

((It's probably harder cuz these bitches have no LUBE 😕 and your on a kitchen counter))

Hannibal slightly held onto wills hand locking his fingers with him, as with his other hand he held onto wills waist to keep him balanced. After a short while Hannibal slowly started thrusting in and out of will a few occasional noises we're heard but will was mainly pretty quiet "Until" Hannibal picked up the speed letting go of wills hand and Useing both of his hands as support holding onto wills waist.

Ngh!!~ mhgouhh!!...Ah!!..oh God Hannibal!!

Hannibal shivered once he heard will call out his name he never expected this from will or ..for that matter expected fucking him on his kitchen counter. Hannibal picked up the pace alot more now there consistent smacking echoed though out the dark kitchen as he grasped wills waist and his thighs occasionally looking into his eyes.

Fu-faaaaa!~ f-fuck Hannibal!! Oh God! I think I'm close ..!!

will cried out as Hannibal grinned again grasping his waist tighter as he sped up the pace even more moaning a bit himself as wills eyes began to flutter in and out of rolling to the back of his head as he cried out to Hannibal once more.

F-Fuck!! Fucking god !~hannibal I'm cumming !! I gunna cum!! Nghuhh!!~ ah!! Ahh!!~~ mughhnn!!~

Hannibal was definitely startled when he felt a wet sticky substance land on his chest looking down noticeing the white goo on his chest as he suddenly jolted forward bucking his hips as he gasped grabbing a hold of the counter as he drove himself deeper into him .

..Will!...God will!! Shit!..nghh!!~

Hannibal groaned as he suddenly came inside of will his eyes aslo slightly fluttering as he heard will cry out his name aslo as he suddenly pulled out sighing as he laid his head on wills chest. they were both breathing heavily and slightly chucking to themselves as Hannibal held will closely. "I promise I'm not a cannibal ...Hannibal"